brookes bros feat danny byrd untitled album track

sounds like the same vocal from "gold rush"

yea enough with the chopped vocals kinda ruined it for me, its nice to have ur trademark sounds and shit but lets evolve it a little bit. u should be able to say oh that sounds like a danny byrd track, in a good way, not gaurantee its a danny byrd track by the exact vocals. but just my opinion.

Danny Byrds Tunes to me, sound more or less the same.
I think its the way he uses his vocals.
Either way, not a fan of this... :|

heard this on the hospital podcast few months ago and did a back flip!
out on breakbeat kaos

betting it will be getting big rewinds

I agree with the people saying this is typical danny bryd for his 50th tune or whatever, but this one's not too bad actually, but I wonder what his or involment with the next tune is gonna sound like..hmm I wonder...

Last edited:
Danny Byrd following the High Contrast guide book in that everything they've done in the past year or so sounds identical

Do not want

ever thought no one really does the chopped up vocals thing because it's so hard and time consuming to do?

that's why dany byrds the daddy. you don't cain other people for having a 'signature sound' and don't see why that shouldn't be his thing.

im assuming this is paperchase that ppl r hating on in this thread. Fuck the haters its a massive tune. Anyone know when its out?

Back
Top Bottom