broken vinyl

Rubs90

KeyControl
VIP Junglist
my order of LK just arrived but the vinyl came broken in a small part on the side. i've tried playing it and the side with vocals works nice except that everytime the needle passes the broken part it does a small annoying noise

is this fixable? i've spoken with the seller from discogs and i am awaiting reply

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Nah mate your not gonna fix that if its cracked, an how much did you pay out of curiousity, as they are selling represses on htfr.com for about £5

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Shit! I remember a few years back I ordered about a tonnes worth a vinyl, left them all leanin on a radiator as I went out then obviously as I returned the whole lot had melted/bent/twisted in the same place. Guttin! Hope you sort that out bro

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Shit! I remember a few years back I ordered about a tonnes worth a vinyl, left them all leanin on a radiator as I went out then obviously as I returned the whole lot had melted/bent/twisted in the same place. Guttin! Hope you sort that out bro
I had the same problem except I left them all on my bed tho under a skylight an it was a really hot day :( Not a good idea

DTR

the village idiot
VIP Junglist
I got one snapped through the post once, Matrix vs Goldtrix - Trippin, worth about £10. The guy said he'd chase it up but I never heard anything since. I hope it works out for you mate :)

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
lol, not so happy days, I stared at mine for about an hour when I found them in the state they were, Im always REALLY cautious now about where I leave them