broken vinyl

Rubs90

KeyControl
VIP Junglist
my order of LK just arrived but the vinyl came broken in a small part on the side. i've tried playing it and the side with vocals works nice except that everytime the needle passes the broken part it does a small annoying noise

is this fixable? i've spoken with the seller from discogs and i am awaiting reply

Nah mate your not gonna fix that if its cracked, an how much did you pay out of curiousity, as they are selling represses on htfr.com for about £5

Shit! I remember a few years back I ordered about a tonnes worth a vinyl, left them all leanin on a radiator as I went out then obviously as I returned the whole lot had melted/bent/twisted in the same place. Guttin! Hope you sort that out bro

Shit! I remember a few years back I ordered about a tonnes worth a vinyl, left them all leanin on a radiator as I went out then obviously as I returned the whole lot had melted/bent/twisted in the same place. Guttin! Hope you sort that out bro

I had the same problem except I left them all on my bed tho under a skylight an it was a really hot day :( Not a good idea

I got one snapped through the post once, Matrix vs Goldtrix - Trippin, worth about £10. The guy said he'd chase it up but I never heard anything since. I hope it works out for you mate :)

It's guttin' aint it, the worst part is that you know there's nowt you can do about it :thumbsd:

I know, i thought fuck it an tried bendin one back, lets just say it didnt go well an now my copy of keep rockin is in two pieces

lol, not so happy days, I stared at mine for about an hour when I found them in the state they were, Im always REALLY cautious now about where I leave them

Back
Top Bottom