BROKEN RECORDS

Hi all,

just got a delivery from chemical records yesterday.
opened up the package only to find both the records i ordered snapped. (i live in perth, western australia.)

i usually order 5 or so records but this time only ordered 2 which is lucky i guess.

what should i do bout this situation is there any way of replacing these records or do i just have to leave it and order them again. im not sure if they are covered for transport insurance or what.

its not alot of money but i think its the principle, and the fact i dont want it happenin again.

cheers boyz

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
email chemical records and explain your situation.
if they dont help look up royal mail thats our postal service.

im sure something can be done about. just if u buy anything and its not delivered in mint condition its not your fault.

hope ya gets it sorted

Jack131

Set Pest
yeah if the records cum to you broken, then its there reponsibility
even if its the postal service what snapped them, chemical have insurence /cover for this and can claim it back. So sending you new records wont be a problem for them.
Just drop em a line, or go to there returns department on the website, and sort it throught there.
The only thing is I think it will cost you the P+P to send it back from oz, but if you say somthing about it costing you to send it back they should credit you what it cost.

ok geez