Broken Mindz - Phone Number

Did you do a remix of Concord Dawns 'Blow'? that was bad-ass! Let me know if that was you :cheerlead

Anyways, back to this, liked the minimal intro - nice atmosphere and the sample is wicked, Bass is tight an has nice variation, but i think the track would really stand out from the crowd from having some rolling sequenced drums instead of the break used.

That said, I do think the track is well structured, and the would sound tight in any DJs selection. :2thumbs:

If you would be up for letting someone remix this, gimme a PM bro.

7/10

Amen is sick. the kick hits nicely but other than that I'm not feelin this track too much. Actually only thing this track has good is the amen. Def not my style of dnb though.. its too boring. 4.5-5/10

jay walker said:
Did you do a remix of Concord Dawns 'Blow'? that was bad-ass! Let me know if that was you :cheerlead

Anyways, back to this, liked the minimal intro - nice atmosphere and the sample is wicked, Bass is tight an has nice variation, but i think the track would really stand out from the crowd from having some rolling sequenced drums instead of the break used.

That said, I do think the track is well structured, and the would sound tight in any DJs selection. :2thumbs:

If you would be up for letting someone remix this, gimme a PM bro.

7/10

Of cource that was me =)))
I can send you it in good quality if you want =))

:rave:

Back
Top Bottom