Broken Beats and Broken Hearts

Entrada

Hey guize, so im tryna figure out how spor did this breakbeat

Been tryna figure it out for like two hours, can not get it just right, im pretty close though.(maybe cause im a noob and im in way over my head)

So um...Help meh? ^^

(can post samples of what i have done so far if that'll help)

Last edited by a moderator:
So 2step formula and then trial and error till i get it right? Sigh...

Anyone else got something that will speed things along possibly?

Last edited:
Not sure what you're confused about buddy, it's just got lots of kicks and shuffles. Stick it in your daw and flex to say half time and work the pattern out that way

Ye ye, thats what i did, even then i didnt get it exact. Maybe it was just my sample choices : ?

yeah there's isnt much anyone can help with apart from provide you samples then if you've already slowed it down etc.

Email Spor maybe? Sure they used specific samples so even if you did everything else like they did it, it'd sound a bit different. Probably why you shouldn't try to do an exact 1:1 recreation, plus I doubt he'll tell you exactly he did to get it xD.

Well i wanted to do an exact recreaction just for learning because i want to make my own awesome breakbeats but then i was going change it a bit so its not plagiarism but i guess making breakbeats like that just comes from experience and i gotta start from the bottom (y)

Back
Top Bottom