Brofski - Bronchitis

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
5fokmv.jpg

1.) Bronchitis (produced by manonwire)
2.) WOW (produced by RealLittleMonsters)
3.) Hear Two Rhyme (produced by RealLittleMonsters)
4.) Smoke Break (Trumpet Lungs) (produced by manonwire)
5.) Painted Lady (played and produced by Justin Pomperoy)
6.) Dickheads (produced by .Phase)
7.) Dear Miss (produced by EQual Beats)

Artwork by our very own Richie Stix

https://soundcloud.com/brofski/sets/bronchitis

Full download: https://www.mediafire.com/?8xc8rns9sn5g7lw

So finally got around to recording a new EP. Give it a listen if you get a chance and I'll be forever grateful :)

Let me know what you think :)

Last edited:
Sounds great Kyle love the accent btw. Tell me is Trumpet Lungs someone's stage name or what I'm intrigued..

Cheers bruv.

Nah, just named the track a Dilla style thing. The little beat had some sexy trumpets in, and it was sort of a thing toward lun capacity and smoking, which is relevant to the track lol

very cool.

and the accent. is different. in a good way. like Braintax different (y).

top work brutha.

Wow dat zoog zo fucking hard. Weet iemand ergens kan ik mijn oren verwijderd en het geheugen gewist, dus ik kan al het geheugen van deze en eventuele toekomstige blootstelling verwijderen?

Had a quick listen on the way home from work

first opinions are that I much prefer the alpha ep. The word play in there referencing the classic hip hop is top notch. I felt some of the songs on this ep were far too focused on one thing if you know what I mean? I like it when you are flowing for the sake of it, rather than pushing somethig I guess. Maybe that's just me, and mayb that's just a first listen thing. I will give it anoter listen and pick up on things I missed first time round probably and have a completely different opinion haaaha

Yeh, I totally get you.

This is mostly the point of this EP. It's a different sound to what I've done before. Bronchitis is me getting shit off my chest. Being true to my self, object of my affection, unrequited love, people being dickheads and an apology. Then there's a generic bars type tune and one about puffing weed.

My writing has turned from writing for the sake of it to writing when something is bothering me or on my mind. So this is mostly a collection of those tunes. I was a bit hesitant of recording so many songs like that in case it was a bit too personal. But I went with it in the end. I knew some people would prefer punchline stuff. Just different tastes innit.

I'm going to start writing with my mate FoulMouthFacts again to do another Minds Alike EP. So that will be a lot more punchline based stuff.

Great work man loved that track dickheads.

I can't really offer anything constructive to say haha just keep us updated on your work borf!

Back
Top Bottom