Brockie??

i can never forget the 1,000,000,000,000,000 times hes started with System Check then fucked it up and rewound it 15 times till his set has ended. LOL

how many top dj's do u know dat dnt

There are many top dj's in many scenes that don't double drop....does that make them shit?

I'll tell you a few DJ's that don't double drop....

Fabio, Bukem, Dr S Gachet, Randall (although i'm sure he could double drop as good as Andy C)

I just find you comment very naive as I had just started raving to top DJ's when you was in nappys!

There are many top dj's in many scenes that don't double drop....does that make them shit?

I'll tell you a few DJ's that don't double drop....

Fabio, Bukem, Dr S Gachet, Randall (although i'm sure he could double drop as good as Andy C)

I just find you comment very naive as I had just started raving to top DJ's when you was in nappys!

fair point

Maybe he ain't as good as some DJs but fairplay to him for keeping at it, I personally appreciate the guy mainly for his production skills, but appreciation none the less. I do agree, he probably needs to update his sets a little but maybe he's doing these sets because he knows they go off down to his experience. Most people's chins are touching their nose so they don't even realise what he's playing anyway and only realise when they listen back to his sets. And as for double dropping, doing it all the time is pretty annoying as you know what's going to happen at each breakdown and more often than not double drops are too overpowering and it's like the tunes are fighting eachother to be heard. Andy C and Friction have got it down to a T because they know how to pull it off nicely.

Back
Top Bottom