Brknk PunchFunk: Mampi Swift, Friction, SP, Japanese Popstars... Portsmouth 25/1/08

skope

promoti0nal.douchbag
VIP Junglist
This month we welcome Club 12th Hour for the PunchFunk Live New Rave Special

----------------------------
Breakneck meets PunchFunk
----------------------------

Friday 25 January 2008. 9pm-3am

South Parade Pier, Portsmouth

-----------------------------
Room 1: Breakneck -- Drum & Bass
THE NEXT LEVEL 3 TOUR
Mampi Swift
Friction
Charge
SDM vs. Triple M
Jay Walker
MC's SP:MC, Flak & JC

Room 2: PunchFunk & Club 12th Hour -- Live New rave showcase
Japanese Popstars (Irelands #1 electro band)
The Exits
The Cartel
Hijera
Udy
Chris Vaux b2b Simon Blann

£11 advance

jan08message_front.jpg

jan08message_back.jpg

Click to buy tickets online
Click for the Breakneck Facebook Group
Click for the Breakneck Myspace
Click for the PunchFunk DSI group
Click for the Breakneck site
Click to the PunchFunk site

Re: Brknk PunchFunk: Mampi Swift, Friction, SP, Japanese Popstars... Portsmouth 25/1/

Mampi and friction, u spoil us

Re: Brknk PunchFunk: Mampi Swift, Friction, SP, Japanese Popstars... Portsmouth 25/1/

Sick flyer!

zoop zoop, gonna be sickness, ive got few exclusives in the record box already, and were working on a extra special intro, we gotta get busy on it :rave:

:teeth: dunno whata u mean stu

zoop zoop, gonna be sickness, ive got few exclusives in the record box already, and were working on a extra special intro, we gotta get busy on it :rave:

Don't put Jay on first! I want to hear this!

ORDER YOUR TICKET NOW........
DON'T BE A DONUT! ;)

friction.coz of his liqweed :teeth:

Just got my ticket, will be my first dnb night too!

Mampi needs to learn how to EQ in the mix before i want to hear him again. He never rolls off any bass in the mix. All i hear is a mish mash of frequencies all fighting for space! It sounds rough throgh the system. He still plays the same old tunes and his mixing has slipped a little too. 75% of the DJ's in the scene are shit at mixing in general and still get loads of bookings. Does anyone agree?

Back
Top Bottom