Brknk PunchFunk: Mampi Swift, Friction, SP, Japanese Popstars... Portsmouth 25/1/08

Re: Brknk PunchFunk: Mampi Swift, Friction, SP, Japanese Popstars... Portsmouth 25/1/

So were u just letting anyone on the mic friday, wot the fuck was going on for mampi's set

sorry mister was just tryin to do something a bit different yeah?..
maybe you is talkin bout how i kept lettin peeps in the crowd have a chat which in hindsight was prob not a good idea but at the time people were askin for a go and who the fuck am i to tell them no! im just tryin to spread peace and good vibes in the rave so we can all do the bug out dance and have a good time!! i spose all i can do is take what i learned on to the next time(which will prob be never!!(hopin to get a dj set though with mr neon on the mic))
wont have a bad word said about mr neon though(if your even talkin bout him) he's been the best mc round the way for years now and is only just gettin some recognition!!..he's a freestlye legend and like dan says anyone who can bust a set like that on the fly has got skills for sure!!!
have a track i done with him mc'n a couple years ago for your ears!!!..
http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/9/24/237197/goodthing%20%2B%20adrat.mp3
peace up..
mattmattlazercat

Re: Brknk PunchFunk: Mampi Swift, Friction, SP, Japanese Popstars... Portsmouth 25/1/

have a track i done with him mc'n a couple years ago for your ears!!!..
http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/9/24/237197/goodthing%20%2B%20adrat.mp3
peace up..
mattmattlazercat

curse you interweb!!!...rubbish link sorry...
try this one for size...

http://boxstr.com/files/925474_tboiz/goodthing%20%2B%20adrat.mp3

:upyours:

also catch mr neon mc'n this weekend at e.q(or whatever that place is called now) in southseamassiveboom!!!

Last edited:

Nah I just meant in general for mampi's set the mc'ing looked a mess, and sounded shit as well, fair enuff though for u 2 giving it a go as there were no proper MC's and i suppose it was ok considering you wernt prepared etc. I suppose you cant have a mampi set with no-one on the mic, that would be shit lol. Its just apart from at the sanctuary (which was a sick set) I hadn't seen him mix for years and was really looking forward to it, and his mixing was spot-on tht night, but the mc'ing ruined it, should have tried to bribe SP to stay on.

i respect your honesty and can apprieciate your situation cause mampi is my favourtie dj since i was a littleraver way back when...infact he's the one who made me want to be a dj and produce drum and bass(never even crossed my mind i'd get to mc with him which was an honour i must say) so i can do nothing but apologise if i ruined his great set for you..

i can only hope in a parralell universe you had a great time and me and neon blazed the stage!!:coffee:

i respect your honesty and can apprieciate your situation cause mampi is my favourtie dj since i was a littleraver way back when...infact he's the one who made me want to be a dj and produce drum and bass(never even crossed my mind i'd get to mc with him which was an honour i must say) so i can do nothing but apologise if i ruined his great set for you..

i can only hope in a parralell universe you had a great time and me and neon blazed the stage!!:coffee:

Nah I just read my post, and was being a tad harsh lol, must have been pissed of about summat when I wrote it, it defiently didnt ruin my night and I propa enjoyed his set

Back
Top Bottom