Brknk & PunchFunk: Hype, Noisia, Rage, Deepgroove. Portsmouth 23/02

Some dangerously good new Ts & sweats on sale on the night too!

And no, not still more of the same old Breakneck logo stuff. Summat completely different from Mr Skope...

;)

Some dangerously good new Ts & sweats on sale on the night too!

And no, not still more of the same old Breakneck logo stuff. Summat completely different from Mr Skope...

;)
Time to lace the residents with some new threads! My old t-shirts and hoodies are starting to get holes from being worn so much! :teeth:

ahhhhh its tonight!!!
just got in from work, like 5.25am.....better get some sleep gonna need a lot of energy tonight

also i heard mampi gonna be there, this true? not seen anythin about it

ahhhhh its tonight!!!
just got in from work, like 5.25am.....better get some sleep gonna need a lot of energy tonight

also i heard mampi gonna be there, this true? not seen anythin about it
Mampi was last month :)

tonight tonight

heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
you have no idea how excited i am. i get to see noisia, stu, jenna, my sis, josh, dan, owain, mike oh the list is endless whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers:

Fucking amazing night! Stu & Mike, your set was as good as I knew it would be following Noisia. No mainstream anthems, just amen darkness. That ragga-jungle double reload was amazing. If you noticed the guy giving you double wanker signs then don't feel bad, he was a nonce. I took offense after the third example and asked him why he was doing it. Apparently you're not doing enough as there are two of you. I politely pointed him in the direcion of One Nation B2B tape packs where every set sounds the fucking same (bar Goldie, Hazard, etc) and he conceded. He's a bedroom DJ and his favourite is Swift which says a lot about what he wants to hear. Breakneck has the most positive atmosphere of any club in the city and I can't stand people who want to ruin it by heckling for no reason. Fool! Nine Bar was epic again. I don't think I'll be as impressed with the Valve again after that nostril hair shaking bass! Thanks to all involved, it was one of the best ever!

:rave:

Fucking amazing night! Stu & Mike, your set was as good as I knew it would be following Noisia. No mainstream anthems, just amen darkness. That ragga-jungle double reload was amazing. If you noticed the guy giving you double wanker signs then don't feel bad, he was a nonce. I took offense after the third example and asked him why he was doing it. Apparently you're not doing enough as there are two of you. I politely pointed him in the direcion of One Nation B2B tape packs where every set sounds the fucking same (bar Goldie, Hazard, etc) and he conceded. He's a bedroom DJ and his favourite is Swift which says a lot about what he wants to hear. Breakneck has the most positive atmosphere of any club in the city and I can't stand people who want to ruin it by heckling for no reason. Fool! Nine Bar was epic again. I don't think I'll be as impressed with the Valve again after that nostril hair shaking bass! Thanks to all involved, it was one of the best ever!

:rave:

:word: im too drunk to make a point

Oh. Dat boz nize. I wents to Bag Face d uddah daay. was nasty but dis niIice! very TasTy to sir an madoms involved. bin goin since D4th (Bre'aik narck), an i tell you like d uddahs, you differant. yah PortsMout. Yah gibb us all a new look on d pier. we always need to listen mooure, an just learnin to look at d sounds around you pay'aint a picture wid in jah selt. Makin are selt able to see are worl'uld and are sel'tis.

sorry if me see'am wierd, bu, its all gud if we aint corz'in no arm.

Disruption: Remeber, we all disrupting spay's constantly and so we're aghl sendin wave an tings oud to d univerce. SerIous dont forget!

Big up all the breakneck crew, fat night once again, glad you enjoyed the bass battering the system is capable of. With Noisia playing all his tunes on CD's it meant I could turn the bass right up and not worry about any needles vibrating all over the place.

To the twat who tagged my hire van. Watch your back you are in for a kicking.

Photo-0063gay.jpg

ps. well done for coming out the closet

some guy on the way out told me "even pendulum cant save this f*ing night". really nice to hear such huge support.
thanks for your kind words ben, really helps when we get stick for not doing what everyone expects us to do.

Ace night!

Cheers all round!

But! Whoever's nicking our backdrops...Watch it, cos we take that very personally. Steal our backdrops you cunt, to try and brighten up yr miserable life, cos you'll never have our style...

If anyone knows who took our backdrops, we want them back.

There's a generous reward, for the backdrops back, or names of those responsible.

Back
Top Bottom