Brknk PunchFunk: Dillinja, TC, SP, Fergie. Portsmouth. 25/5

skope

promoti0nal.douchbag
VIP Junglist
----------------------------
Breakneck meets PunchFunk
----------------------------

Our last event until after the Summer, and PunchFunks last before they leave for Ibiza. This event is not to be missed...

Friday 25 May 2007. 9pm-3am

South Parade Pier, Portmsouth

-----------------------------
Room 1: Breakneck -- Drum & Bass
Dillinja
TC
RJM vs. Charge
SDM vs. Triple M
Shortstuff
MC's SP, Stapleton, Flak & JC

Room 2: PunchFunk -- Phat House, Electro, Techno & Breaks
Fergie
Jus' Phil
Chris Vaux b2b Simon Blann
(4 decks, 2 mixers & FX)

10 GBP advance

Buy tickets online at http://www.ticketshack.co.uk

www.myspace.com/brknk

may_flyer.jpg
may_flyer.gif

bigness. Might have to mish it down to the coast from london village for this. I take it no valve but how big is the rig?

how big is the rig?

The rig is lovely, it sounds crisp and punchy but it's very very loud. Gorgeous bass vibrations like the Valve (being on a pier must help with that I think) but stand too close to it for too long and you won't be able to hear for the rest of the night. I was sat up at 4am on Friday watching some post-Brknk 24. My telly was on half volume (loud) and I was sitting with my ears cupped in my hands trying to make out the lines. I think I need to invest in some earplugs!

Looking forward to the next one now my ears have recovered! :slayer:

bigness. Might have to mish it down to the coast from london village for this. I take it no valve but how big is the rig?
we're bringing in extra special extra pa for this night, think jeff feels he's got something to prove when dillinja's around. gonna be laaarge

yep got some new Turbosound Aspect mid/high speakers to play with next week, much better matched to the LAB horn subwoofers we use at the moment, so the sound will be loud, clean and clear for the summer send off!!

Back
Top Bottom