Britney Spears/ Rusko DUBSTEP

He's already produced tracks for Rihanna and T.I.

Commercial hip hop is using dubstep like a two bit whore to look cool.

Rusko must be getting looooot for this

It's true though, dubstep is being made the little bitch of hip hop atm

Glad it's not our scene (...yet?) lol

i found it funny how ignorant people can go this way, fag ill understand it, gay not really. u think that makes u macho?

hum who knows if the song is maybe good but i dont like her and doubt it a lot.

i dont understand what you are trying to say

Britney Spears + Rusko = fail of epic proportions

Can't really act surprised though, I expected cheesy sellout shite from the guy for a while now.

Anyways, dubstep isn't going to be thoroughly infiltrated by the mainstream I don't think. Most dubstep is too dark, aggressive, experimental, or complex for most mainstream folk to accept IMO. The most someone could do is jack a simple dubstep shuffle rhythm at 140 and a wobble bass, and as far as I'm concerned they can have it. Dubstep is about so much more than LFO'd bass and 140 BPM. Mainstream producers think they've stumbled upon a new trend when really they just are a several years late in discovering techniques that have always been in their DAW. By the time all the pop artists are rinsing that monotonous wobble bass dubstep will have evolved so much that it won't matter in the first place.

Just my opinion.

^^^-denying the value of a whole genre purely because of how bad the bad stuff is is not a good idea

i.e. hearing 50 cents and therefore saying that all hip-hop is bad

of course I'm assuming that you claim to dislike all dubstep (im not the biggest fan myself) but there are some Dubstep artists/songs that are fucking incredible - enough to be able to defend the genre as a good thing

the way i see it is that it can only get better moving towards a more music (ie better) future fuck that stuff that sounds like someone gagging - but more of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naB3CgNpGdI

I hope he will continue to make music for pleasure of it,not for money... but you sometimes need to make garbage like this with all bad pirates stealing your hard work :teeth:

^^^-denying the value of a whole genre purely because of how bad the bad stuff is is not a good idea

i.e. hearing 50 cents and therefore saying that all hip-hop is bad

of course I'm assuming that you claim to dislike all dubstep (im not the biggest fan myself) but there are some Dubstep artists/songs that are fucking incredible - enough to be able to defend the genre as a good thing

the way i see it is that it can only get better moving towards a more music (ie better) future fuck that stuff that sounds like someone gagging - but more of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naB3CgNpGdI

dubstep is big and quality genre... Downlink,Datsik,Excision,JFB,Nero,Crissy Criss,Stenchman,Tek-One ...all making good tunes fuck all the haters

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom