British troops..erm..tourists causing mayhem in Faliraki

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by moriaty, Aug 22, 2003.

1. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

right...dunno how the news are in the UK, but theres some serious shit goin on in the island of Rhodes, Greece.
    Faliraki, beeing a favorite spot for british tourist for years, everyone was used of dealing with pissed up britons, fighting about Arsenal and Man Un, throwing up on each other, flashing their arses and tits, shouting and singing in the streets up till the sunrise, and generaly going all apeshit...
    nothing wrong with that you ll say, everyone deserves a bit of over-the-top fun in their holidays, especially in a place where booze is sold 24 hours a day, and in every street corner. But this years the fun is gone a bit dark side.

Incident 1)
    Outside one of the most popular clubs in faliraki, there was a crowd of english tourist, engaging in a.... blowjob contest.
    Right in the middle of the streets, a bunch of lads where lined up, with their kegs round their ankles, and a birds face on their waist. The winner would be the couple (which was in no way a boyfriend-girlfriend couple, absolutely strangers) that would display a white paste on the girls face first. The won prize is still to be confirmed....

Incident 2)
    In a "english" pub, again in faliraki, there were a company of english blokes, and another of irish, needless to say intoxicated as furk. After the typical insults, different members of the great britain are obliged to give each other when abroad, the heat was on, and there was a massive fight, destroying most of the pubs tables and chairs. After the bunch was thrown out of the pub by some hairy chested bouncers, the fighting went on. The result was a 17 year old Irish bloke dead, with his throat cut by a 21 year old english scally, with a broken beer bottle. And the judge didnt bought his story, that the broken bottle was on the floor, and the irish triped and fell with his neck on it....

In both cases, people where arrested, and on the first incident there were fines for indicent exposure and prostitution for the females, and on the second....well, lemme put it this way, im pretty sure the Albanian residents of Athens penitentiary, will love some fresh piece of ass for the next 20 years...

Why am i posting all these ?
    I just wanna know if all the british dogs think that this kind of behaivour is normal, and sounds like good clean summer fun. Coz no matter how twisted i might be, i absolutely freaked out from this kind of shit.
    And second, is there any kind of secret code of british honour, to go to a generally easy goin place abroad, and absolutely fuck with the locals souls. Im not sure that if i was on holiday with me daughter, i would like her to see a bunch of drunken monkeys sucking each other on the street...
    :grrrrr: :tank: :nono: :missile:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2003
  2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

listen man, things easily get out of hand when drunk people rumble. its terrible that a man got his throat slit but this sort of thing happens every day, all over the world. its not specific for for british tourists in any way. what i dont understand is that youre knocking the blowjob contest, sounds like good fun to me.

3. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

whaaaa ? !? ?
    what happens everyday man ? slit throats ? Maybe in Jamaica, where they have 3 murders every day, or in the Philipines where its bout the same. And i aint saying theyre savages or summit. Those are criminal acts. But he faliraki incideny was in between tourist man. Imaging going with youre mate for holidays and jus loose him.
    And the blowjob thing might sound like fun, but i really really would NOT like to see a bunch of guys beeing sucked off by a slut in the middle of the street.
    And ive noticed that this shit happen only by britons. Not the italians, not the german, Scandinavian, Spaniards, French or whoever swarms the greek islands every summer. palces like Faliraki, Malia used to be wicked bout 5 year ago. But now no local holiday maker would even think of going anywhere near ...Ive had pissed britons giving me the bad eye, coming up to me and mutter<<wha chu looking at you greek fuck, thats my hood, piss of now>>
    And no, its not a matter of national pride for me. Its just that these people come from the place i live in, and every time i tell someone about England they go<<land of the wrong>>..
    Thats all. Peace

4. logikz

yes, people do get killed in drunk fights every day.

Idiots are a nationality in themselves man youll run into them anywhere you go.

I agree british tourists do seem to get well rowdy but thats just not a very intelligent generalization youre making. generalizations seldom are very intelligent.

5. kama

kama benkama.net

i think every fuckign tourist should mind the cultural differences and different laws in the target country... This brit bitch had to pay 3000E just for showing her tits in a greek bar.

what i mean is

if you go in iran for example and get totally drunk and that, piss on the street or something, it's totally right to cut their right arm off if that would be the law in the place. not fucking whine that "we don't have laws like this, i didn't know"... he should've known when he went there in the first place. Ok Iran is a harsh example but i'm sure you get my point.

ITS CULTURAL RELATIVITY.

6. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

Oh yeah..so if the same hoe flashed her tits in a pub in England she wouldnt get a fine ?? if not i ll check it meself by mooning the pubs landlord next time im up there
    :asians:
    Yeah man. ok. To an extent this is true bout the cultural thing, but at some points i think that comon sense should kick in. Call me crazy but I just have this thing against seeing a guys shlong in a birds mouth in the fukin streets. And i dont think that Greece have harsher laws than Britain. Besides that shits been goin on for years. Its this year that the authorities decided to take action..bout fukin time imo...
    :violin: :monkey:

7. elitejungalist

elitejungalist Member

Re: Re: British troops..erm..tourists causing mayhem in Faliraki

the authorities in greece are getting very strict on english tourists!

but can u blame them it seems that alot off ppl go over there 2 get wasted and cause havoc and mayhem on the local community!

i went there last year and yes i did get wasted but i still respected the local community

8. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

the problem is unfortunately that since the begining of the british empire we have been shittin on a lot of peeps countries. were just good at being wankers to foreigners. its shit but the way we tend to see it over here is that as long as we are ok then its cool.

people over here are worried bout newquay turnin into a shit hole but thats nothin compared to magaluf or falraki. im not suprised that there police are bein harsh there probably pissed off of havin to deal with twats in their home town. id be the same.

9. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

thats exactly what i mean man. Not all british tourist are arses when they come around, but because of the shit a small part of them do here, the cops are beeing shit to all. I had british mates staying with me few summers ago, and whenever a cop would check us they would ask me wheteher the british gentleman is annoying me, and if i wanted them to arrest him...:lol:

10. sirGUNZ

sirGUNZ Bassline Buddy

we pay there wages.. ie we r the boss's of the dutty greeks..we own them.. who would they b without uk pounds that we spend on there cheap booze.

DITTO

11. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

I'll make a generalization, British tourists aged 20-40 are worst behaved tourists in that age group, in general, in the EU.

I've been all around Europe and have seen everything from a German toilet bonking contest, to six Swedish guys in a ferry's two person drunk tank, to Croatian skinheads fighting Italians dressed in Gucci, to a Lithuanian vs Polish drinking contest that lasted TWO days and ended in hospitalisation for five participants, but if I were to have to choose at random who I would not spend my holidays with, it would be the Brits. That is despite my being a Brit.

The general behaviour of British tourists is barbarous and getting worse all the time.

I'm not talking about having a good time and various merry shenanigans, the regulars here should know how much I used to enjoy a good friendly pissup with friends and special-new-friends-that-I-met-last-night, but about vulgar public random acts sex and violence. Its like Carry On Invading The Roman Empire, except its not Attila the Hun and his horde but Dave the butcher's apprentice and his 16 mates.

There's a beautiful Polish town called Krakow. Architecture and atmosphere to die for, one of Europe's jewels and regularly visited by tourists from everywhere. Full of wonderful small night clubs. Two years direct flights started from the UK. Now, many of those wonderful night clubs have signs saying "No English". Its not because Brits drink more, its because they cause trouble.

I know generalizations can be harmful but they are useful in describing problematic behaviour. A German gets drunk, starts swaying around on the dance floor, then goes home and gets robbed by the taxi-driver. A Swede drinks until he falls over at the bar. A Pole drinks, drinks, drinks, drinks, staggers onto the dance floor and then goes to sleep in the corner.

I'm sure that a Brit would behave exactly the same way except for one factor - his fucking tribe and his mates.

The problem with Brits is they go drinking in tribal hordes. They don't go to a bar, they invade it. 10 or so mates is the ideal group for a Brit. They feel they're invincible and can cause trouble and/or behave exactly how they want. The presence of mates eggs them on as they make various displays of maleness. Testosterone overdose, like a crowd of chimpanzees during mating season.

I've never seen a Brit on holiday at a bar by himself (apart from those over 40) or walking the streets (except utterly drunk). When you see two or three Brits walking around by themselves they are generally terrified (except they don't what they are terrified of, they know something is wrong but what... they also instinctively congegrate).

A Brit drinks, starts talking shit with his mates, drinks, starts ogling the birds, starts insulting somebody, drinks, makes a go at the girl, if she's not a Brit she slaps him = fighting time.

Rant off.

I'm going to Croatia tomorrow by the way.

12. logikz

dont know what i was thinking when i wrote this, terribly insensetive.

13. logikz

however, the blowjob contest still sounds like a pretty good idear to me.

14. Mr G

Mr G Old Cunt From 19 Longtime

Who the fuck bought this up from the depths,2003......now is where it's at!

BTW,i behave impeccibly when i'm abroad and i'm British!

15. Swan'e Style

Swan'e Style Hollyoaks Bizness

why u having a crack at the british for, no wonder you had a go at me in the arab drifting thread for me saying arabs were a bit suicidle

calm down mate have a beer :beers:

16. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

dude, i dont know you at all, but i'll just speculate.
    we have member which have arabic roots, and comments like yours are incredibly offensive. (really, wheres Zeeky ? miss that bastard..)
    how would you like it if in dustek "Yo, im a dad" thread, i slated the brits for teenage pregnacies, and you had just knocked up your 16 year old GF, and you were in a world of shit ?
    or if i mentioned the brits cant handle their drinks, when your dad was diagnosed with liver cancer ?

like i said, these are just daft examples, and whilst my worst part did chuckle for a split second at your coment on arabs and suicide, is not right.

plus, your responce was asking me whether im an arab (as if that has anything to do with being offended or not), and also call me a knob for the grand finalle.

i think its you that needs a drink, or even better, to put that same drink down, and thik twice.

anywho, peace and love all round.

17. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

plainly, fuck off

18. Swan'e Style

Swan'e Style Hollyoaks Bizness

:weirdo:

:beers: cheers

19. logikz

dont bite, gordo, blatantly baiting you here
    thread seems to have been revived for that reason alone.

20. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

ye, i know
    me biting would be a 4 page elaboration on why he's a blue eyed twat scally scumbag that likes nothing more than to lick his daughters pussy, and beat his sister wife.

fuck off means: not here mate..