British people and the snow.

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Borf™, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

What I don't get is, everybody's complaining about our shit economy, yet people aren't going into work because of the snow, which has cost the economy like £2 billion by now I'm sure, and that's at least.

Granted, some people can't get into work, but I bet there was plenty who could and just faked that they couldn't.

Make your minds up.

And yes, I do go on two hour lunches on tax payers money, but I work like fuck the rest of the day.

2. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

british people arent happy unless there is something to moan about! but when it comes to snow stopping people getting to work fair play! hard working people deserve the odd 'fake' day off with the amount of tax we pay for people who are unemployed and manage to have more money than most people anyway. makes me pretty bitter!!

3. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Yeh I know it's shit, but how is that helping mate?

It's not helping the tax payer at all.

4. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

yeah true, im more bitter about the people that i pay for who are just plain lazy cunts!! i proper love snow!! lol was pretty bad conditions to travel in tho.. especially if u dont know how to control youur motor when its sideways! personally i think its fun

5. gcurt1s

gcurt1s Buried Audio

Everyone's a hypocrite!

6. Niceneasyuk

Niceneasyuk Member

I think the economy and snow arn't considered related in anyway. Think the economy is cositant and never leaves us. The snow is 'time off' and a nice bit of fun. Britains a wonderfuly cheerful place. You've just got to look around the world to notice this. To ignore this once in a blue moon chance of pure snowy bliss because our economy is shit. Is like saying i'm not going to the party because i'm to depressed!

7. Snipaz

Snipaz I've been naughty, I'm banned

i work from home......problem solved :)

8. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

we went down box hill on body boards was fuckin good laugh beat going to work man!!

9. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Yeh, because that's what I said.

We're a nation of slackers and sickies on the general, me included to a degree, yet we all talk shit about how our economy is shit.

10. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

wouldnt say slackers, british people are pretty hard working. but you are right in ways

11. Niceneasyuk

Niceneasyuk Member

I thought you said the economy is shit so we should get our priorities straight. in the sense we can't moan about the economy and then take a day off for a meaningless event.

What i should have said was people don't moan about the economy, we're just in this limbo of 'we all think the economys collapsing' when realy, you ask anybody and 9/10 they'l say they don't give a bollocks, they just wished things were a few pence cheaper like they used to be. The media has this huge hype of 'oh no the economy' but the economys perfectly fine, things are running out which is going to make things become more expensive. We seem to be forgetting the price fall of certain things, it's a fluxuation which will continue for as long as we rely on virtually anything.

To sum it up! If we don't go to work/school resources will be stretched, if we do go to work/school resources will be stretched... We can have a lie in and be lazy because there will be no effect on the economy what so ever. If you felt the reprecussions of the past couple days i'd like to hear how(in an economic sense!).

peace

12. EvezDroppin

EvezDroppin .

lots of "lazy" people about but the fact of the matter is many of these people look for jobs yet theres so little of em about now!
    this whole country is a mess if u ask me, i try not to watch the news or pay any attention to the shithole i live in n just get on with things...
    someday ill move

13. MetaFisics

MetaFisics Ganjalist

Thing is most people in Britain don't have a job they actually love or even enjoy, and only work to be able to pay the bills, food, mortgage, credit etc... Doing the same routine everyday just to survive, to exist - making time pass by. Told all the time how bad the situation is and how WE need to just keep 'getting on with it.'
    Doesn't it ever make you wonder why generally the hardest working people, earn the least 'money'?

"Millions and millions, slaves to the system; Innocent civillians, craving some wisdom" - SP:MC

14. KEMZ

KEMZ Blatant Royal Status

the state of the economy has absolutely nothing to with how much TAX we pay, or how many man hours are worked, or how much bebefits are paid out each year to lazy gits on the chat. NOTHING

The fiscal money sytem, or fiat money, the whole financial infrustructure was invented, and is controlled by the Black Nobilty - a group of familys that go back thousands of years. they control it all, Oil, War, finance, Media, Religion, Drugs / pharacuaticals (can never spell that!)

the busts and booms in Economys are contrived and pre-designed to tighten control on the populace, pass more legislation whilst whittling away your basic freedoms.

you dont have to look very far to see this kind of thing

look into the great Depression of 1929 in USA and see who made profits in the fuckin trillions....even back then

a family that go by the name of The Rothschilds (meaning Red Shield)

15. justin_credible

justin_credible Lurker

I got hit by a car today on the way to work. Fucking hurts, but i got back on my bike, even appolagised to the driver (he looked pretty shocked) and worked the whole day. Im probably gonna take tomorrow off tho cos i dont really want to cycle in snow again and i hear it might be worse.

16. Controller

Controller (╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻

17. *Chloe

*Chloe Well-Known Member

this better not fuck up tomorrow

18. NastyLimbCheat

NastyLimbCheat Active Member

19. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

20. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Yeh, but I'm pretty sure that most people over the whole world have jobs they hate...