British Intelligence (This Business)

I don't think it is metal headz material. However, I could be wrong. You got some good stuff going on, but the track is very repetitive to me. Also, you have some volume issues with some of your sounds.

Sure
It sounds like your mixing your tracks at really high volumes. This mixing style makes a lot of distortion on my speakers even at low or medium volumes. The mixing style also has an unusual effect of every time you stop the bass the other elements get louder and clearer. These variations is something I personally find undesirable in music.

Just remember I am not an expert. I am just trying to help out and I could be wrong about everything.

Cool mate, so I couldn't do much with the pumping in the compression, but the whole mix has had an overhaul and is a lot more open sounding, this is the best I can do for now, sorry if its not up to par but I really have to have that volume maxed out to compete against other current tracks, distortion seems to be of less of a concearn these days.

Hope thats cool and a big thanks for your input IV4

Have you ever in your life actually stolen a cow? Like Russla, but that name is already taken. However you mix, all the sounds are there. Trippy is all. You acid much?

Last edited:
ME? steel a cow? Never lol, Just kidding, its actually an old Lee Perry Track.

Thanks for the props, yeah I used to be in to acid when I was younger, not these days though lol, still hit the slopes occasionally though ;)

Back
Top Bottom