British Intelligence Featuring JJ Weekz (monsters That Chase)

the mixdowns not great if im honest. way too much in the top end, and the low end clashes a lot too. i think the structure could use a bit of work too, no real build ups or breaks. some good ideas in here tho

interesting tune.......I like the vocal and the piano is cool

the mixdowns not great if im honest. way too much in the top end, and the low end clashes a lot too. i think the structure could use a bit of work too, no real build ups or breaks. some good ideas in here tho

but have to agree with all of this. also your kick drum is barely audible and the second drop goes on for too long before the vocal comes back in imo, maybe add in a little bit of the vocal with some delay on for that section

Thanks for the pointers guys. Ive reigned in the tops, beefed up the kick, sorted the subs out and altered the structure a little.

it did need more work, so thanks for your help.

You have no dynamic range. All I get is a ton of distortion. Try re-working your volumes to make things stand out more clear.

Sorry but, I need to keep it loud for the radio and clubs, it has more dynamic range than my usual tracks, dont know why its distorting your end, but anyway, Ive updated the track with a newly mastered version (Professionally mastered mind ;) )

Back
Top Bottom