Bristol!!

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
well, me n my m8 got talkin to some lass from brizzle in our native homeland of doncasterton and she's asked if we wanna go thru to hers.
SO weres some good shit to grooooove too, DnB anything! and is there a wetherspoons for some perry!

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Yeah man got a spoons just round the corner from timbuk2 where you might find some dnb on a thurs. Also take a look at dojo's, free b4 10 every thurs its dnb, ragga jungle and dubstep : )

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
Get to timbuk 2 .... this friday

im playing there along side adam f

£5er in ftw
Im guna come stand by the DJ booth and stare at you while rubbing my nipple in an anticlockwise motion. While all the while mouthing at you "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT, IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT"

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist
Yer, I'd say Dojo's on Thurs, although I went to go there on Thurs just gone, and it was closed.

I'd also say stick around for Noize on friday, but looks like he's beaten me to it!!

I really wanted to go to that, but I'm going to Ram. There's also Noisia playing at the Lab which would be shit hot!

But yeah, I don't think there's too much going on on thursday, but there are 3 spoons that are pretty central... Commercial rooms, opposite walkabout and right round the corner from timbuktu (where I work) The V shed, which is a lloyds, so it plays music at night and is more like a bar than a pub, and the Berkely at the top of Park Street... so I'm sure you can get some Perry somewhere. (Good choice by the way.)

Won't the girls be choosing where to go tho? Seeing as they're local.

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
Yer, I'd say Dojo's on Thurs, although I went to go there on Thurs just gone, and it was closed.

I'd also say stick around for Noize on friday, but looks like he's beaten me to it!!

I really wanted to go to that, but I'm going to Ram. There's also Noisia playing at the Lab which would be shit hot!

But yeah, I don't think there's too much going on on thursday, but there are 3 spoons that are pretty central... Commercial rooms, opposite walkabout and right round the corner from timbuktu (where I work) The V shed, which is a lloyds, so it plays music at night and is more like a bar than a pub, and the Berkely at the top of Park Street... so I'm sure you can get some Perry somewhere. (Good choice by the way.)

Won't the girls be choosing where to go tho? Seeing as they're local.
who knows, always good to have a back-up plan, lol.

edit: wont be for a few weeks yet too >< she said chase n status r on at lakoto at the end of the month but were goin away then.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
I'm going to Bristol to watch my mate battle on the 12th of September. Don't know where it is though. Anyone know? It's part of Don't Flop.