Bristol scene??

Bristol is fucking wicked mate. One of the best raves I've been to was at the academy there. Problem is that most of them finish at the anti-social hour of 4am, which means if you don't have a house or hotel room nearby, you have to sit in the park for a few hours waiting for the first train, and there's loads of sketchy people around to give you the fear!!

Bristols heavy IMO :thumbsup:

Got a nice variety of line ups, some wicked promoters like Locus/Metric, Drive By, Bedlam, Full Cycle etc, as well as a LOT of tunage coming out of the city! Big up Brizzle :2thumbs:

the line ups are always wicked...

i think doc scott played a 2 hour set at metric the other day!!! thatd be wicked!

shame we cant get no line ups like that down here...

we need a club that can handle a small night but has a goos system unlike EQ. so then smaller nights can go on with less DJ's but longer sets.

if doc scott played down ere no one would turn up...probably...

I live in Bristol and its a wicked place. You can go out to dnb nights pretty much each day of the week. You have the big nights such as Drive By and Infidelity that are always good with massive lineups. Then there are smaller nights such as Timecode, Metric, Intrigue, Rubiks Cube etc which cater for a more specialized selection.

Love the place

:mr_cool:

Been to the academy a couple of times -nice venue! Seems to be a bit of attitude there, both times ive been ive watched some fights! But then you get that everywhere. I always had a wicked night out in Bristol, the school of hard knocks party was sick! Wicked place, but a few to many scallys :scally:

Back
Top Bottom