bristol, one nation

yeah i went dude, i fought it was a heavy night, got fuckin wasted, bit of a cunt andy c wasn't there, but yeah hype made up 4 it big time, Mampi swift had a good set as well. fiction was on fire!! They played disco dodo to many time tho, nearly every one played it!!
cant wait till nye at Bournemouth now.

:rave:

duno why there was only 1 mc for each set as well...i didnt get in till about half 11 or something cos of the que, did blackmarket play the first set or something.

also thought it was weird there was a huge que for all the people who had brought tickets already, whereas there was no que at all for ppl who wanted to buy tickets on the door.

na i mean carling academy on the 8th...slammin vinyl emailed me back and said that he asked not to be on the pack....which is fucking bollocks cos his set is the only one i wanted to listen to (the others were almost identical to westfest)

ah yea i see now! i didn't know that the CD pack was up for pre-order on slamming vinyl... so does this mean that baron, commix and dj andy's sets from westfest are going to be on the bristol pack instead of hype and chase and status? sort it out slammin!

i fukin hope not id rather have dj andy and commix sets then mampi & TC pffft slammin need to sort this the fuck out!

ah yea i see now! i didn't know that the CD pack was up for pre-order on slamming vinyl... so does this mean that baron, commix and dj andy's sets from westfest are going to be on the bristol pack instead of hype and chase and status? sort it out slammin!

yeah commix, baron and dj andy are most probably from westfest. hype has asked not to be on it, and fuck knows about chase n status. gay gay gay

anyone brought this pack? would love to hear the mampi and friction sets...not giving slammin vinyl anymore money for a while...especially when i only 2 of the sets i heard that night are on the pack!! wankers

Back
Top Bottom