BRISTOL HEADZ/ PEEPS THAT WOULD COME 2 BRISTOL

ive got a residency there now:D
I Will be at each night they do... will let u know when next one is

Well fuck me, Adam F decided to show his face. When was the last time he did D&B? Original Junglesound.

How was he and how was the night Noize?

the night was sick, got there about 1, had few drinks played some pool lol

jumped on decks at 2, was loving it man....mate did some videos will put them here when there up

Really looking forward to getting back there, bristols defo one of the best places for vibes and girls :D

i went last night but i was so fucked i honestly cant remember anything. we played pub golf then decided to end in timbuk. so we turned up in golf gear ha

the night was sick, got there about 1, had few drinks played some pool lol

jumped on decks at 2, was loving it man....mate did some videos will put them here when there up

Really looking forward to getting back there, bristols defo one of the best places for vibes and girls :D

Yeah it is. You should go Motion sometime, awesome venue. I chat to Big Tom the owner sometimes, he's a good chap, loves his dubstep. Whenever they have house, trance, techno or hardcore nights on, he just hangs outside cos it does his head in :D

Let me know when you're around next Noize and I'll try and hook up mate. Get you a drink and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom