BRISTOL HEADZ - INFIDELITY 05/12/09

Jakue08

VIP Junglist
anyone going to this? even though i live close to bristol it will be my first rave there, and sweetpea i never knew you were an MC :O

MAMPI SWIFT
DILLINJA
GROOVERIDER
ADAM F
HAZARD
XAMPLE
LOMAX
BROCKIE
BASSLINE SMITH
JUNGLE DRUMMER V'S DJ FU
UK ROCKA

EKSMAN
SKIBADEE
HARRY SHOTTA
EVIL B
FEARLESS
IC3
DREAD MC
SWEETPEA
CARASEL

Just a few of my Mates , We go to every rave at the academy and down Bournemouth Opera house , I played down Bar 11 friday night aswell , Did you go????

i Didnt think blackmarket was that great to be honest , His tune selection was drag , Me and My mate went b2b for the first set man So you probably missed us.

aw isit, who came on after nicky? his set was the best set i heard of the nght!

yeah tune selection didnt really wow me, that MC carasel wasnt too shabby though!

yeah i duno if you know marsden? but i might be going to infidelity with him and his crew duno yer tho

anyone going to this? even though i live close to bristol it will be my first rave there, and sweetpea i never knew you were an MC :O

MAMPI SWIFT
DILLINJA
GROOVERIDER
ADAM F
HAZARD
XAMPLE
LOMAX
BROCKIE
BASSLINE SMITH
JUNGLE DRUMMER V'S DJ FU
UK ROCKA

EKSMAN
SKIBADEE
HARRY SHOTTA
EVIL B
FEARLESS
IC3
DREAD MC
SWEETPEA
CARASEL

Anyone for a zoot break & shots at the bar?!

MAMPI SWIFT
DILLINJA
GROOVERIDER
ADAM F
HAZARD
XAMPLE
LOMAX
BROCKIE
BASSLINE SMITH
JUNGLE DRUMMER V'S DJ FU
UK ROCKA

EKSMAN
SKIBADEE
HARRY SHOTTA
EVIL B
FEARLESS
IC3
DREAD MC
SWEETPEA
CARASEL

A few more shots :D

o right yeah he was a good dj i reckom!
aw init im 16, go to frome college lol first year of 6th form lol you?

Im 21 , Not to Piss On your Parade but Bristol academy is tight on ID I got mates who are Older than me and they get Id'd , but good luck to ya :D

got a fake ID mate ;)

they can be cunts tho im 21 n got id n they av tried sayin its fake n it dont look like me n sayin they dont accept it n i go there every few weeks! so if it fake its gotta be good n its gotta be a passport or driver license

they can be cunts tho im 21 n got id n they av tried sayin its fake n it dont look like me n sayin they dont accept it n i go there every few weeks! so if it fake its gotta be good n its gotta be a passport or driver license

its dring license, pated £20 for it, got hologram and picture of me and everything, would that work?

Back
Top Bottom