BRISTOL CREW

MC DONKEY DICK

BIG!
VIP Junglist
2 big boy events in bristol this weekend, which one are you guy's hitting?

Run @ Motion, Fri 28 Aug
Run Ramp Room:
CHASE & STATUS (Ram)
SUBFOCUS (Ram)
GROOVERIDER (BBC Radio 1)
HAZARD (Ganja Records/ Radius)
TC (Run/ Dstyle)
D*MINDS (Run/ Dstyle)
XAMPLE & LOMAX (Ram)
EDDIE K (Run / Sterotype)
Hosted by:
DYNAMITE / JAKES / I.D. / EVIL B

Hench Tunnel Room:
PLASTICIAN (Terrorhythm/ Rinse)
N-TYPE (Rinse/ Wheel & Deal/ Dub Police)
JAKES (Hench / DJ Set)
KOMONAZMUK (Hench)
WEDGE (Hench)
CHASING SHADOWS (Hench)
Hosted by:
KOAST (Central Spillz)

The Blast in the cave:
ZINC (House set)
RED LIGHT aka CLIPZ (Audio Zoo)
THE BLAST DJ'S (Shit the bed)
AMO (Run)

On the terrace:
NU:TONE (Hospital / 90min)
SPY (Med School/ Dstyle / 90min)
CONSTRUCT (Los Angeles)
KAPACITY (Bassdrive Fm)

OR THIS ONE...

Bedlam Wall of Sound @ O2 academy, Sun 30th Aug
MAIN ARENA
SCRATCH PERVERTS (90 MINS)
DJ MARKY (90MINS)
RUSKO
FRICTION
SHY FX
BLACK SUN EMPIRE
NERO
VENT
MARVEL

HOSTED BY EKSMAN, IC3, STAMINA, ROD AZLAN, EVIL B, DREAD
ACADEMY 2
TAXMAN
BREAK
DC BREAKS
BLACK SUN EMPIRE (DUB STEP SET)
GEMMY - PURPLE WOW
L-WHILE
STANLEY
KALLISTA

HOSTED BY CARASEL, TEXAS, MOONIE, REMIDY
ROOM 3 : IMPACT OF THE DROP
BOONBASTIC
INSURGENT
SLACK
ORANGE ELVIS
TAVERN
BAZ

Neither!! I'm working Sunday night, so can't go to Bedlam. Not sure I'd want to too much, anything I've been to at the o2 has had too much attitude. Although Marky would be good and I'd like to see this 'wall of sound' and see how it matches against Valve.

The Run night's lineup isn't good enough to make me go or warrant spending £16 on the ticket. I'd be avoiding the main room all night, and I'd just be wanting to see Zinc, Jakes, Nu:Tone, and S.P.Y. I'm going to save my monies and go to the Lab next week!!!

Would love run @ motion but i'm working, unless all my mates r skint n knackered from run then il b goin bedlam on Sunday x

Yeah, I wanna see what "the wall of sound" is all about dont reckon it'll be as good as the valve tbh.
Also, I know what ya mean about the academy with the attitude, i reckon this one will attract a bit of a different crowd than usual though seein as the lineup's quite diverse. Whats on at the Lab next week aswell?

Im working saturday and monday and maybe even sunday aswell cause im gay, but it does look sick, i need to get out and meet some people from bristol off the forum, have fu who ever does go though

Fuckin Bedlam man......wtf, Friction? erm did he actually turn up? was it just me but there were near to 2 1/2 hours non stop of Dumpstep in the main room....and at one point there was Dumpstep in everyroom!!....you couldnt escape!.........to me last night just made me think that this wanky dubstep vibe is going to take over, even Taxman was playing the crap at one stage!......its not about being locked in a club with dubstep in everyroom!!......WHAT A PILE OF BILE!!!.........but on another note, Marky all good!.....sound system......JESUS CHRIST the bass was immense!......wont be going to another, if i hear another Dubstep tune today i will self combust......rant over!! :)

Last edited:
Fuckin Bedlam man......wtf, Friction? erm did he actually turn up? was it just me but there were near to 2 1/2 hours non stop of Dumpstep in the main room....and at one point there was Dumpstep in everyroom!!....you couldnt escape!.........to me last night just made me think that this wanky dubstep vibe is going to take over, even Taxman was playing the crap at one stage!......its not about being locked in a club with dubstep in everyroom!!......WHAT A PILE OF BILE!!!.........but on another note, Marky all good!.....sound system......JESUS CHRIST the bass was immense!......wont be going to another, if i hear another Dubstep tune today i will self combust......rant over!! :)

Glad i couldnt have gone by the soundsa things!

Bedlam was pretty good last night. I agree there was too much dubstep but Rusko was pretty good , MARKY WAS FUCKIN BANGING , Dc Breaks and Eksman was sick, Taxman in the 2nd room was large, as was Nero. overall Good Night :)

Went to the last Bedlam with the Valve system, sick line up and and without a doubt the most clean, crisp, and bassy sound system I've ever heard.
Would have been one hell of a rave... if it wasn't for the epic quantity of scum that venue attracts. Just didn't enjoy myself having to be on guard all night. At one point some little shitbag pushed me trying to start a fight, when I turned round and squared up to him he just gave me some lip and fucked off. I hate people like that, there's absolutely no need to be an aggy cunt at a DnB night, it's all about having a skank out and enjoying the tunes.

Back
Top Bottom