bringin' tha ruckus!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by djmidnite, Oct 25, 2004.

1. djmidnite

djmidnite Hardcore Junglist

Hello people this is DJ MIDNITE originally from NY now relocated to WI and bringing the ruckus raw and unparalleled. I have been mixing for roughly 10 years now and have mixed from the east coast to the west coast and a few places in between.
    I am creating a line of parties and events under the coup de tat title. If you dont know, coupd de tat
    pronounced (coo day tah) is the action of overthrowing a governing body with force. I am planning to start this movement to give all of the noname djs who have loads of talent the stage time they deserve. no one gets bumped for a larger name. everyone is equal. Im tired of promoters just booking an artist because of his production value even if they cant mix. so this movement is for the dj. check out the first show in the advertising section of this forum. and i hope to hear from some of you bedroom djs who have talent that they want to show.
    Big up to the underground massiv.

2. Night7

Night7 night7

Re: word up homi!

that's what i'm talkin about ,do the dame thing
    the revolution can't be stoped DNb is coming hard core
    we just need more dj's to get off thier ass and do something. fuck i live in balmercity aka baltimore .
    hit me up with some info allways willing to help
    frightnight's the name i'm startin up some ruckus
    in balmer but it's allway's good to give and gain :gpeace: