BRING BACK THE TITANS

Tundra

Raggo
VIP Junglist
@Moskit @Dark Lizardro @jmzmaloney

WE NEED THE TITANS BACK!!!!

@dnbforum give the mods their powers back, they have all promised to right wrong-doers, slay nay-sayers and generally tidy the fuck out of this ship! (plus mosk said he would make advertisement great again, not sure how but, worth a shot?)

also heard JMZ is taking down his dawn wall command board to concentrate on modding sooo .............

More or less, yeah! I just have loads of things to do. I've got a big big project for a soundtrack, and the guy claims his project will end up in Warner Brothers. I dunno about the truth in this, but I better have some great work, just in case. Also, the compo on production. Also picking up guitar lessons again. All of this while still doing my daily shitty work at a bank.

More or less, yeah! I just have loads of things to do. I've got a big big project for a soundtrack, and the guy claims his project will end up in Warner Brothers. I dunno about the truth in this, but I better have some great work, just in case. Also, the compo on production. Also picking up guitar lessons again. All of this while still doing my daily shitty work at a bank.
I worked as a 'Senior Advisor' for Apple tech support for three years. I took calls and emails for ios and os x. Every Apple product is beautiful garbage.

"But it's user friendly!"
No, it tricks you into thinking that by performing very basic tasks with ease. Any other task is counterintuitive as fuck, and good luck trying to fix that bitch on your own without a college education or literal training on the particular problem you're having.

"It's more secure than windows!"
Barely. This is mainly because Windows dominates the market so there's hella demand for windows hacks. The other saving grace is that it literally prevents you from accessing the files that could harm your computer (equivalent of sys32) unless you know how to force it to let you. On iOS you can literally lose everything if you put a passcode lock on your phone and someone takes it and tries to break in. Better have an iCloud backup... But wait that's not very secure either. See the fappening.

"Artists love Apple!"
And crayons. Both do rudimentary tasks but only one makes you pay quadruple digit prices to do those tasks. Every artistic program on os X has an equivalent program on windows.

that film soundtrack sounds good mate, yeah there is not enough time in the day unfortunately, I'm having the same problems on this end bro!

Yeah, it'll be for a sci-fi animation this guy is doing. He ordered a cinematic song for a trailer and also the theme song (which he got a nice female vocalist)... I wish my day was 30 hours long.

Back
Top Bottom