bring back fesssssssssssssssss ....

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Oct 19, 2011.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

wat happened to dude ... used to run this shit ...

he not started dressing up again and hitting horse i hope ... we need the boss man ..

to many yoots getting away with poppin these spud guns .. namsayin ..

2. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

I sense him lurking...

3. groelle

groelle Well-Known Member

havent been here for a while but noticed his absence anyways. you still there ya old yank? :D

4. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

He's about, here and there.

5. dnbkingz

dnbkingz bollocks

^^^^

6. EWOKS

i kinda feel like he didn't like the dnb4chan change over..

the constant jokes about, rape , cancer , disbilitys , blah bla blah ... the recycled 2nd hand , overused , regurgitated memes such as ' full of win face ' ' ... profit? ... ' op is this ... op is that ' ... just the unoriginality of it all ..

i just wanna get sentimental, say thanks to the big guy, for putting the time and effort in, making this place what it was in its hay day .. and glad i could be part of it :gimp: ... if it was like it is now, back then .. a sort of tame 4chan wannabe lovechild , constant ego rubbing and a load of try hards .. then i'd probably not of hung around .. but the place had character back then ... you had no freinds.. you was a soldier out on the field .. fighting for ureself.. not regurgitating others shit until you got something in common ground so you can hold hands together on it and skip thru the daisy fields, linked and liking each others recycled unoriginal bollocks , like your lost, and need that E-love ... to feel settled , and part of the whole ..

7. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

i hear ya, i don't find myself hitting tho place as often anymore, times-a-changin, Fes will be kicking back somewhere on here.

8. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

I miss them days however, I also enjoy being able to access the forum and not having a pink name every few months :D

9. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

Yeah Fes put me in my place fair few times.. especially when i called voice a fag.

---------- Post added at 11:57 ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 ----------

I see what ur saying about all those stuped quotes ethix.. i dont understand that shit

10. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

This is a large part of the reason why I was gone for such a long time too. I mean, I had a lot of job responsibilities as well, plus my life was going through a bit of turbulence, but I just couldn't keep coming on here every day as I basically just got bored of everyone and all the stupid posts and bullshit. I still lurked and did my part, but I really couldn't be bothered to contribute because it was stagnant. I think Fes feels it too, man.

11. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

Fes if your here get back in control man and stop all the bullshit 4chan quotes!

12. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

we need more posts in caps lock that barely make sense :teeth:

13. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

ah yes, whinge thread, blaming the current state on the forum on whatever you pulled out your fabled arse at that particular point in time. which couldve been anything really, but it happened to be fes this time. the forum is different, lot of things have change, mainly us. fes is here and there lurking and indi seems to have made a bit of a return, if you want this place to be different, dare to be different and write some fucking OC and youll see everythings gonna be alright.

not that i believe any of that, cos you cant write OC, and nothing will ever be alright anyway. its all shit.

14. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

LOUD POSTS!!!!

15. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

HUG???

16. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

i see no changes

i get up mostly in the morning time. i ask myself, is life worth living? should i terminate my life with a breech loaded projectile firing weapon.
    im exhausted with the everyday struggle. even worse im a minority. my belly is rumbling so im looking for a wallet to acquire
    police do not care about minorities, badly treat them and pc pritchard becomes respected member of the force.
    offload dangerous medication to children, who cares? one less person on benefits and luncheon vouchers.
    give them drugs let them sell to their companions, give them breach loaded projectile firing weapons and they will injure each other.
    its time to retaliate! thats what ray said anyway. 2 shots in dark now ray's dead :(
    i have the appropriate amount of affection for my siblings, but we can not travel long distances unless we share with one another.
    we have to start making changes, learn to see me as a friend instead of a distant stranger.
    and that is how it is supposed to be, how can the make believe bad guy take my friend if they are close to me?
    i would like to go back a number of years to a simpler time, but things change and thats just the way it is.
    awww yeah

17. gcurt1s

gcurt1s Buried Audio

i think, like me, fess has resorted to lurking.

18. EWOKS

OPs CLEARLY A QUIVERING HOMOBREXUAL

19. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

IM ALWAYS HERE, WATCHING YALL STRUGGLE TO BE AS COOL AS WE USED TO BE. IT'S SOMETHING THAT JUST CAME NATURAL, AND WE FORMED A TIGHT-KNIT GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE THE SAME SENSE OF HUMOR, OR, WOULD YOU EVEN CALL IT THAT. PEOPLE TO WHOM, WE, HAVE, HAD, INTIMATE , EXPERIENCES, TOGETHER!
    WHERE ARE THOSE PEOPLE? I SEE SCOOTER IS STILL HERE, BITTER ABOUT THE BANNINGS THAT HAPPENED, SHIT, I DUNNO, LIKE A YEAR OR 2 AGO...?? AMIRITE? MEH. IM OVER IT.
    BUT YEAH I COME ON HERE OCCASIONALLY. I DO NOT HAVE A JOB. MY LIFE SUCKS AT THE MOMENT, LIFE GOES ON....

I'LL CATCH YA LATER BROMIE...

OUT TO.. SIRUS, LOGIKZ, INDIE, CONTROLER, ALGREEN, NUERA, GUMBY. TOEJAM, JMZ?, BLACK HOMO, AND CANT FORGET MY MAN EL HØMBRE FÅGGØT SLÅCKS 

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  20. Fire starter

Fire starter Active Member