Brighton?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by BoudiCat, Oct 19, 2009.

1. BoudiCat

BoudiCat SERIAY.

Myself & the riisu are going to Brighton for the weekend on Friday,
    Anyone got any tips for places to see/eat/drink etc there? Thanks :)

2. DJ NUERA

DJ NUERA 5HEAD

Check my sig :)

3. *Chloe

*Chloe Well-Known Member

bouddi
    you lucky cat your going there.
    brighton is pretty much amazing, im sure mansell can hook you up with all the info i think she lives there?

in town theyve got loads of nice little restaurants to eat at, and make sure you go to check out the north lanes for all the cool little individual shops that sell unique shirts and all that, im pretty sure rhys will love that.

have fun , im jealous

4. Riisu

Riisu Not the Preacher Man

hahaha, fucking sold!

5. safety

safety double safety

the sea* or, do what i do, when i go. set up a little pile of stones on the beach, then go sit back from it, about 15 foot, and throw other stones at it

6. Riisu

Riisu Not the Preacher Man

saturday night is sorted by the looks of things. need moar things to see and do saturday daytime, and a bit of sunday morning perhaps. also anything to go and see/do (that doesn't involved gettin bladdered) on friday night would be swell*

7. Datt Male

Datt Male Active Member

I'm sure a good looking chap like u riisu will find plenty to DO in brighton :teeth:

8. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

What sort of general things you wanna do? If your there on Saturday night aswell theres Devotion (playaz take over with hype, hazard, d minds and pascal) down the seafront at concorde. and the night nuera's dj'ing at. Will probably be at both myself. Both too good to miss! Check out the laines, probably pretty cool to someone whos never been, also got a pretty sweet record store called 'rounder records' in the north laines. May want to check that out? Pier of course, sealife centre lol?! really can't think of anything right now!? Plenty to do once your there im sure you will find! Have a good one anyway, may see you both around who knows!

9. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Nortyh lanes...some wicked little sandwich shops and some of the pubs do great food. There is a road in Hove that is all restaurants. All sorts of clubs in brighton ... alll sorts of music. Some great laughs to be had.

10. Saint

Saint Buried Audio

The Lanes and the Pier.. FO SHO.

11. BoudiCat

BoudiCat SERIAY.

We'll be getting there early evening Friday & leaving Sunday early afternoon so have quite good time slot.

Was thinking going somewhere nice for a few drinks on Friday (ie not Yates or any meatmarket places) So any ideas?

Then saturday day time go to the sea life centre possibly. Really keen to check out the lanes that you guys have said about. And definately spend some time at the sea safety!
    Saturday night looks like it's sorted!

Sunday do something non strenuous as we've gotta go back to Essex then I've gotta drive home.

Thank you for all your ideas guys, I knew you'd come up with something cool :)

12. SLow

SLow Quadrospazzed life-glug

Get to the marina on Friday, there's a floating Chinese restaurant and plenty of nice bars.

The pier is good for tourists, You could quite easily spend all day mooching round the lanes to be honest.

Head to RK Bass if you fancy a bit of crate digging too.

13. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

All the aforementioned are good.

Especially the lanes.

Take a little journey up the road to Hove too, check out online, but they usually have Kiteboarding & Windsurfing comps on up that way at the weekend.

Nice to watch with a hamper on the beach for lunch, something a little different.

If you're into that sort of thing...

14. hazdaman100

hazdaman100 Bum 'n Face

Check audio, thats a cool place for a drink, there is a record shop at the end of one of the lanes too. Got second hand beautys in there so you might find a gem
    Brighton is quality mate, everything is cool, just stay out of places with the old rainbow flag on them

15. SPo0n

SPo0n Lurker alert!

Brighton is quality and I don't think I've ever seen so many fit birds as when I was down there. Amsterdam was probably the only other place with such a high ratio of fanny.

16. BoudiCat

BoudiCat SERIAY.

Awwww, Moskit... I never knew you had it in you! Hehe.

Thanks for all the info guysssssssss & girl :clown:

17. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Hey, I haven't celebrated my Paper Wedding Anniversary cus' i'm a COMPLETE dickhead!

:D

18. Lunos

Lunos Active Member

hope you lovely people have a good time :wave: :2thumbs:

never been to Brighton before, gonna have to fit it in some time soon.

Big up Matty for landing a booking down there as well.

19. Prospekt

Prospekt Active Member

Make sure if you manage some time to go to RK Bass, a seriously sick record shop. Isn't just packed full of your standard new releases either. Most of it is old jungle and full of classics. Picked up 'Photek - Age of Empires', 'Midnight (M.I.S.T. Remix)' & A.I. - Uprising in there for about £20. Big up SLow for the heads up on that.

But yeh, as I might of told you my rents moved down to Brighton not so long ago and I've really began to like the place a lot. The scene down there is great for a start. Take all the advice given to you in the thread so far on what to check out in Brighton and you'll definetly have a sick weekend.

P.S. Watch your bum xxx

20. hazdaman100

hazdaman100 Bum 'n Face

Think thats the record shop I was on about in the lanes, all the dnb is upstairs. Wiked shop if thats the same