Brighton regular DNB events?

ms80

Done a search - sorry if this has been covered before.

Are there any clubs in Brighton that have regular DNB events or which club is good if you like DNB? Am visiting soon and am looking for a good night out.

Cheers.

ms80 said:
Done a search - sorry if this has been covered before.

Are there any clubs in Brighton that have regular DNB events or which club is good if you like DNB? Am visiting soon and am looking for a good night out.

Cheers.
Meltdown or Minimelt I think. I've been to Meltdown before and it was good.

Not sure if they're still running though.

Thanks for the heads up. Just done a Google for Meltdown - looks like it's @ the Beach every 3rd Friday. I'll miss that but I will be in Brighton again soon. Gloucester is OK for slightly more hardcore music (less poppy) so may have to go there.

Any other suggestions welcome

Just Googled for Fuse and it's on 6 July which is OK. Cheap night at £2 so I'll certainly bear that one in mind. Any other recs welcome though.

Cheers (y)

No problem,

Im sure u'll see some posters dotted about the place when ya get down there!

It's a studenty place, so bound to have that kinda stuff about (y)

Just found another event in case theres anyone else reading this thread with interest - 1st Sun of every month: Fallout at Funky Buddha. Think that's near the Beach.

Shame Meltdown's long gone. I was looking at some Brighton review site (name escapes me) and it got rave reviews. Most people were saying it was the best D&B outside the big smoke. Probably be Funky Buddha but there looks like theres loads of stuff to traul through at that Breakbeat forum thanks skope.

Good community going on here BTW. Thanks all (y)

there are absolutely loads of dnb nights down here man, someone told me the other day they counted over 20 regulars! best advise is to either check breakbeat.co.uk south coast forum or just keep your eyes peeled while your down. not many weekends go by with out a doo!

There are hundreds of dnb nights!!!! Is Legends of The Dark Black still going?

Thats one of my all time faves!

Anything the goes on at the Concorde 2 is usually good! Its always got vibes, and no attituide!

Back
Top Bottom