Bright side to apocalypse...

Manu Forti

Detached Audio
VIP Junglist
Some free Music software.

https://cherryaudio.com/free?fbclid=IwAR0A9kTTkilfrnuJr2EqZ7UNDsRErmnv5XcbHWzARcDflEKLBNgTkFc8k4c

There is also some good synth on Ipad/Android out for free just now.

update: not compatible with Reason on Windows. Still looks like a sweet toy, especially for free. Have fun folks! and thanks manu!

update: not compatible with Reason on Windows. Still looks like a sweet toy, especially for free. Have fun folks! and thanks manu!

You are welcome and since you were so polite, ill let you in on a little secret...
What if I told you Voltage Modular isn't the only software Eurorack thingy out there?

I just discovered this last night if I'm being honest but it's open-source and I'm amazed at the depth of racks.
Was a bit fiddlier to get it to work in Ableton but when it does its all good.

Heres my files (older versions of the package to run in Ableton). I havent watched this video yet but im assuming he is routing in the same manner.

You are welcome and since you were so polite, ill let you in on a little secret...
What if I told you Voltage Modular isn't the only software Eurorack thingy out there?

I just discovered this last night if I'm being honest but it's open-source and I'm amazed at the depth of racks.

Heres my files (older versions of the package to run in Ableton). I havent watched this video yet but im assuming he is routing in the same manner.

buddy! thank you! i'll have a look at this properly soon, but from the video it seems like it should be pretty straightforward.

I got it to work, but its glitchy af :( gonna mess with it more in a bit, once my patience resets. Thanks for sending this my way, very cool thing

Yeah, its turned out to be almost useless for me also. CPU usage spikes of 200% when integrated with my usual workflow dammit.
Still useful as a song starter though and great to just space out and mess with.

Yeah, its turned out to be almost useless for me also. CPU usage spikes of 200% when integrated with my usual workflow dammit.
Still useful as a song starter though and great to just space out and mess with.
i've also tried some other combinations.. i don't think this is going to work in my main workflow, but definitely fun as hell to just muck around in.

i've also tried some other combinations.. i don't think this is going to work in my main workflow, but definitely fun as hell to just muck around in.
Yes, im feeling the same way about it but great for noodling ahah
Looks like a though synth to get my head around... Really dope though, thanks for the heads up!
No worries!

ronny buddy my grey faced god, were putting on a dnb compo again! so far its xiris, me, @MC_Abyss who are in, what do you say my man, can we count on you to join and make a winning banger? 50 dollars at plugin-alliance prize, sample pack, the whole shmeal, come on buddy, what do you say?

ronny buddy my grey faced god, were putting on a dnb compo again! so far its xiris, me, @MC_Abyss who are in, what do you say my man, can we count on you to join and make a winning banger? 50 dollars at plugin-alliance prize, sample pack, the whole shmeal, come on buddy, what do you say?
prize still being worked on my friend, but there is a cash pool sitting there in case we can't find a sponsor. We're giving away money! real money

sUHLIN MY MAIN MAN, WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN? YES COMPO, WITH REAL MONEY AND!!
GOOD THEME, COMMERCIAL SAMPLE PACK, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND A CASH FKING PRIZE!!!!!!!!!

CAN WE COUNT ON YOU TO JOIN THE DRAFT?

I've been around, just quiet. I'm in, although I'm limited to my laptop and M-Audio 32 and headphones. Restrictions drive creativity, right? 😁

I've been around, just quiet. I'm in, although I'm limited to my laptop and M-Audio 32 and headphones. Restrictions drive creativity, right? 😁
its gonna be sample pack + whatever vocal elements you want to add, if you want to add em for this one. Logikz and I have some more behind the scenes construction to get done. Hoping for an April 10 start date. @logikz i just set us a deadline

Back
Top Bottom