Brexit Records wants your music! The Official DnbForum Production Competition 2017.1!

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that used to have a hammer
VIP Junglist
It has come again! That time of the year were we set up our production competition!

This time around, following the recent events in the world, like Trump winning the elections and UK leaving UE, we decided that the competition theme should be no less than NATIONAL ANTHEMS! (thanks @maschinistom for the idea!)

ANY Anthem is allowed! You don't need to make something out of your country of birth!

As usual, the winner gets all privileges of calling himself/herself king/queen of the interwebz and production, and we are planning on getting the top three songs to create an EP, so we can raise funds for the next competitions prizes!

The competition starts right away (February 8th) and ends April 8th. So you guys get 2 months to make them tunes and submit it to me, via any file sharing service.

Any doubts or questions, feel free to ask.

Let's get this going! Let's make Production great again!

Last edited:
great to get this started! the idea to fix a producer to his/her country of birth anthem isn't much helpful, imo.
this way we'll see lots of uk anthem tracks and none of the actually musically interesting anthems turned into a dnb tune.
for example there many anthems in asia / africa that would fit perfectly a dnb tune but one cannot use it since you not born there.
any possibility to change that?

Last edited:
It has come again! That time of the year were we set up our production competition!

This time around, following the recent events in the world, like Trump winning the elections and UK leaving UE, we decided that the competition theme should be no less than NATIONAL ANTHEMS! (thanks @maschinistom for the idea!)

The catch is: you're only allowed to produce a tune based on the National Anthem of the country you were born. If you have double citizenship, then you may choose between National Anthems. Of course we encourage you to be as creative as possible!

As usual, the winner gets all privileges of calling himself/herself king/queen of the interwebz and production, and we are planning on getting the top three songs to create an EP, so we can raise funds for the next competitions prizes!

The competition starts right away (February 8th) and ends April 8th. So you guys get 2 months to make them tunes and submit it to me, via any file sharing service.

Any doubts or questions, feel free to ask.

Let's get this going! Let's make Production great again!

nZXE0W.gif

i hate the usa anthem so i'll be sitting this one out

try it backwards :teeth:

Ok, due to public demand, we're dropping off the rule of you guys only being allowed to use the National Anthem from the country you were born!
So, you're free to choose any National Anthem for this competition!

very well, thanks for that !!
for everyone here some fun facts on national anthems http://www.national-anthems.org/facts.htm ... education boyz! :cool:
looking forward to many awesome tracks here soon ...

on 2nd note, a couple of questions:

1) where to send tracks to? max how many per producer?
2) how is judging done this time, same as with game comp?

PS: please make it a requirement to state country name of anthem used in each track submitted ... interesting to know for everyone I guess. cheers!

Back
Top Bottom