Brexit Records wants your music! The Official DnbForum Production Competition 2017.1!

5 submissions. Only 5. I know that loads of things might have contributed to the low count of submissions this time (the proximity with the last compo, the theme itself, as most anthems are kinda hard to get a grasp because of time signature/scales used, BMT remix competition).

So, hold on onto your horses while I figure what to do with this one.

Thanks!

Well, that is disappointing for sure! I agree, remixing anthems wasn't a too good idea after all. However, not going on with the comp as planned would be unfair to those guys who invested time and submitted tracks, wouldn't it? So, pls go on showing us what's been coming in ... Cheers!

I didnt think the idea was that bad. Was tricky to think of how i wanted to use it in the tune but after that it was fine, great fun tbf

alright, I decided the compo's still alive and kicking.

In one or two days the tracks will be up into the compo soundcloud for you all to listen.

Since we got 5 submissions, ONLY THREE will make it to the finals, and automatically will feature in a future dnbforum EP.

Thank you guys!

What happened? Are the tracks up ... or still loading? :eek:

I just found out @Dark Lizardro stole all of our tracks, sold them for ones of dollars and ran away to a tropical paradise in south america with all the big money he made from our songs.

Back
Top Bottom