Brescia ITaly : What I made of it

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Radius, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

My mate had his wedding here , cos his Missus is from teh place...first impressions were...nice scenery quite friendly...then noticed all teh pubs were shutting out teh taxi window..this is on a FRIDAY at 10.30 pm...WTF !!!!

Anyway managed to get a beer in teh park at 12 ish from a sort of ice cream hut...but then that shut....

WOrse still was teh club we went to near lake Garda called ( I think its Italian word for exit) Utricht or something...,meant to be largest club in Europe...maybe largest outdoor club...impressions...System is awsome.,......very clean...decor...wicked ...leather seats and fountains...spot on.....birdage...lookin great...but not even drunk...and FUKIN TRANCE....but still was having a great time ( Wine all day beer , champagne and rum have this effect )....but here's eth worst thing NO FUCKING TAXIS ..and 40 KM from Hotel.....had to beg/bribe a lift home was well expensive...and then next day...nowhere open for food...ended up having a kebab for brekkie.....bloody usless...and italian bear is piss.

Still was an OK experience but prefered Latvia,Austria,France...in fact anywher with decent bear, taxi s and food vendors...and italians don't even try to understand your attempst at italian....oh well...:gimp:

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

doesnt sound too impressive stan, whats the italian kebab like?

3. Radius

not too bad

4. mesh

mesh Active Member

well, could have been worse. the last wedding I went to was in a football club social hall

5. Radius

The wedding was cool, and teh Afterparty was oK except for no taxi , ( BTW MULLET LAND WORSE THAN USA)
    Just everything else was pants...was talking to a mate who is Italian and he sez if you wkno where to look you can eat / drink till 2am in Italy...now tyhis is what I was expecting!!!
    :oscar: