BREEDERS CUP CLASSIC NOV 7TH

(HORSE RACING)
BIG TIP :

GET ON ZENYETTA FOR THE BREEDERS CUP CLASSIC.

7/1 WITH LADBROKES

HUGELY OVERPRICED IN THE UK.CONSIDERING SHES ODDS ON IN THE STATES.

BET ON HER AT LADBROKES

zenyetta has already beaten all the top horses in the states.she has won 13 from 13 races.and is runing on homeground.and judging by her handicap she will be very hard to beat.she also won the breeders cup ladies classic last year

for an each way bet back mind that bird @ 25/1 (winner of the kentucky derby and second in the preakness,third in the belmont)

Last edited:

freeagent

Almost 30
VIP Junglist
Zenyatta has not beaten this kind yet, not a good spot to bet her TBH.

I would watch out for the European invaders - they had good results on the polytrack last year and of course own the turf races. Obviously there will be better value on the Euro's in the stateside pools.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
so it actually won ???? ...

next time you have a stroke of genius remember to post it here again.. if i saw it i would of put a tenner down for a laff

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
fuck...

wish I had read this thread. And now SweetPea wishes she actually did bet a billion!
hah yeah i was so close to placing a bet and I pussied out.. FUCK!!!

But now we know to trust tips from WATERMOUSE (if he ever decides to share them again).

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
Zenyatta has not beaten this kind yet, not a good spot to bet her TBH.

I would watch out for the European invaders - they had good results on the polytrack last year and of course own the turf races. Obviously there will be better value on the Euro's in the stateside pools.
:ban: Would have bet if you hadn't put doubt in my mind