Breast milk.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Anyone tried it recently (so they can remember the taste.)

Was at a party on satrday, and this slag was there who'd not long had a kid and was producing milk. So she asked if anyone wanted a try, so I said why not, expecting her to squeeze it into a cup or something. She said to suck it from her tit, so obviously I did. And it actually tasted waaaaaaaaaaaay better than cow's milk.

Anyone else with me?

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
When the fuck have pussy and cheese ever been together? lol

That's a brand new fetish right there. Grated cheese on the kebab

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
Well I'm glad you had a lovely time.

So what other wrong things have you done?? Someone who admits to that must have done a few...Go on tell meeeee!

grated cheese on a kebab aint such a bad idea ;)

back to orig subject, where r these parties where woman get their tits out and ask if u wanna taste, no fecker invites me to any :mad:

anyways, as long as u was 1st in the queue i say good on ya ;)

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Well I'm glad you had a lovely time.

So what other wrong things have you done?? Someone who admits to that must have done a few...Go on tell meeeee!
Haha, that would be telling :)

grated cheese on a kebab aint such a bad idea ;)

back to orig subject, where r these parties where woman get their tits out and ask if u wanna taste, no fecker invites me to any :mad:

anyways, as long as u was 1st in the queue i say good on ya ;)
She's a slag, she was gagging to get them ot

were u the only one sucking off her tits during that crazzzzzzzzzzzyy milking party? u sure know how to have funo_O
I tried her left, my mate her right. Not at the same time, that woulda looked weird. He wasn't too keen on it though.

K motion

Rollin' deep
VIP Junglist
soooo funny, why not mate! if u like milk and u were battered then it must have seemed like a good idea! not sure if i fancy tasting breast milk tho! lol!