Breakz

R1D3R

Hey guys.

my computer got taken by the police with all my samples on it.

im basicly lookin for a source for gettin sum breaks back. ie a website or sumone who can send em to me zipped or sumthin. (take note im on the old 56k!)

im lookin for the "well known breakz" i have amen and stuff back but i would like more back. Specialy lookin for the one featured in DJ Reds - Devestate and loads more old skool tunes. (the one with the squeeky voice in it. u should no it its a classic but cant fink of the name)

cheers in advance. i need ya help!

R1D3R said:
Hey guys.

my computer got taken by the police with all my samples on it.

im basicly lookin for a source for gettin sum breaks back. ie a website or sumone who can send em to me zipped or sumthin. (take note im on the old 56k!)

im lookin for the "well known breakz" i have amen and stuff back but i would like more back. Specialy lookin for the one featured in DJ Reds - Devestate and loads more old skool tunes. (the one with the squeeky voice in it. u should no it its a classic but cant fink of the name)

cheers in advance. i need ya help!
http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=2088 :confused:

ah sorted. if anyone does have like a bundle .rar file or zip please dont hesitate to let me know!

downloading first sample.... 2% done lol

god blessssssssssss 56K!!!!!

suspision of handeling in excess £100,000 stolen car audio and navigation equipment.

i neeeeeeed ma breakz back!!!!! :(

Back
Top Bottom