Breakthrough Producers of 2011

agreed on vinyl thing but unfortunatley MP3 will probably win that battle eventually. much to my disgust as I have over 4000 vinyls. Just dreading the day I have to move them all...greta to see new blood still inspired to add input to the DNB scene

Enei - gone from loved by few to loved by all.

Dub Phizix - zero to hero in less than a year.

Decimal Bass - took jump up and made it his own.

Tyke - smashed it out as a versatile artist in his own right.

Enei - gone from loved by few to loved by all. ( Not all! with tracks like Obsession pmsl )

Dub Phizix - zero to hero in less than a year. ( who )

Decimal Bass - took jump up and made it his own. ( sure your not talking about Majistrate there )

Tyke - smashed it out as a versatile artist in his own right. ( still not sure on Tyke so no comment )

Dub Phizix & Skeptical
Enei
Mortem
Amoss
Optiv & BTK
Foreign Concept
Phace

^^ All of the above have had huge years. They've all developed their sound and had tons of big releases.

May as well quote you these were the artists I was gonna suggest, with the exception of Mortem.

Monoveler is huge.......

Monoveler is a slighty different drum pattern with out the melody of Get Closer and Get Closer is basically The Touch without the vocals...? He has breaken through as he had 2 releases on vinyl but he's nowhere yet. I hope he'll show some diversity next year.

Btk
Enei
Dramatic and Dbaudio
Octane and Dlr
Amoss
June Miller
Blocks and Esher
Fade
Mikel
System
Sabre
Stray
Foreign Concept
Dave Owen
Flaco
L 33
Cern
Dose

Just to name a few.. all these artists I'll defently be keeping an eye on in 2012 for big things

Enei - gone from loved by few to loved by all. ( Not all! with tracks like Obsession pmsl )

Dub Phizix - zero to hero in less than a year. ( who )

Decimal Bass - took jump up and made it his own. ( sure your not talking about Majistrate there )

Tyke - smashed it out as a versatile artist in his own right. ( still not sure on Tyke so no comment )

you need to get rid of the jump up tunnel vision.

enei
phace
btk
june miller

critical, shogun, ram n neosignal all had massive years big releases

All been pushing it this year...

DBR UK
J.Robinson
Pessimest
Shaded
Amoss
Kodo
Fred Robinson
Arkaik
Dub Phizix
Jekyl
Blocks
Skeptical
Queensway
Mortem
Halogenix
Linden
D.Ridgeway
Triad

Last edited:
Wilkinson
Optiv & BTK
Definitely AMC with his label set up.
June Miller
Fred V & Grafix as well themselves as separate artists.
Xtrah through Basher's album as well as his releases.
Brookes Brothers

Back
Top Bottom