BREAKNECK!!!!

farren

OH MY GOD!! that was the best breakneck ever! sdm and tripple m- your set was FAT!! i just thought id come on here as ive just got in and realised ive done slightly too much base and cant sleep!! congreats to all involved! those new coloured lights are sweet! shame about the ruck tho. first trouble ive ever seen in there. ban the beer boys!! anyway, respect and i look forward to number 6!!

p.s it it gonna be on radio one as grooveriders playin?[

Last edited:
Yo Muthafuckers!

What a night!

Where to begin?

Set of the night?

Can't choose, 7 supreme sets, had me running room to room, cannae wait for da audio.

Amazing from start to finish.

Welcome to the Breakneck Hall of Fame, MC Quash, unannounced and blazin from the very start of the night.

Tod Livingstone in Techno, scratching da fuck up, in a seamless 2 hr Tech Odyssey. Cannot believe that was his club debut.:twisted:

All the names loved it. Shy FX, King a da Jungle!

Huge thanks to everyone who rocked it and made it possible, all the behind the scenes cru, workin' dem ass off.

Great photos, to be posted soon.

Audio up, soon as.

Thanks for being the best crowd.

People saying the best Breakneck yet, that means a lot, VALVE was amazing, but we're building up something rock solid here.

(No thanx to the door policy, demanding Passports or Driving License, purleese. Too many kids locked out)

:tut:

All feedback urgently required...

Originally posted by farren
OH MY GOD!! that was the best breakneck ever! sdm and tripple m- your set was FAT!!

cheers mate :thumbsup:

i think it was my favourite yet aswell!

i gotta go to work now, so i'll post again later, boh.

My first time goin to Break neck and itwas fucking amazing!
Can't wait till tha next one. Thanx everyone that was there for making a really wicked night.

LiLi
:rave:

Last edited:
I dont see what the bouncers think they will achieve by being so objectionable. There is no need for it but thats why they are bouncers. Didnt spoil a great night, really crisp system looked like all the DJs were enjoying it as much as the ravers which cant be bad.

JUMP ABOUT IF YOU LIKE THIS ONE!

Aw shit. I need to get down there for the next one but train ticket are fucking expensive from up here and all my mates are about as willing to move as a corpse.:shake:

Originally posted by Indi
Aw shit. I need to get down there for the next one but train ticket are fucking expensive from up here and all my mates are about as willing to move as a corpse.:shake:

itz well worth it :D

Originally posted by sdm
itz well worth it :D

I'm sure it is but I live near Whitby so its gonna cost me mucho moolah just to get to Portsmouth, never mind admission and narcs. I ain't no czar y'knah!

Originally posted by Indi
I'm sure it is but I live near Whitby so its gonna cost me mucho moolah just to get to Portsmouth, never mind admission and narcs. I ain't no czar y'knah!

:cry:

Originally posted by farren
those new coloured lights are sweet!

hahaha, u dont know how proud martyn is of those lights! serious technology bizniz... we must be the geek of all raves. s'all about the toys.
we must apologise on behalf of the door policy. no one was worse affected by it the us. they really do seem intent on making everything as hard for us as possible. as if its not hard enough.

Last edited:
Another wicked night at Breakneck! really enjoyed myself yet again...

Maximum props to everyone who attended!

big up Owain n Dan n kru .. nice show ladz :thumbsup:

:slayer: :slayer:

yes yes that was badness. i loved it all da way through esdpite the bfukin gay bouncers not lettin me in fukin cock suckers.

they were well rude man and i really felt like smacking the fat young ginger one cos when i was waitin to get sorted out to get in he was shoutin at me fukin prik...do i look 17 ..!!!

dicks!!!

but big up to keaton, shy, fresh, and to da one like quosh ha ha ha you loved it!!

sort the gay bouncers out !!

feckin phat nite, the guy who got taken down in that fight landed on my leg the cunt.
Definatly the best one yet, wot a line up :slayer:
A few of my mates didnt get in cossa the doormen which sucked and another one threw up, too many pills:lol: but a good time was had by all!

And what was with the fuzz in the hall at the end:police: ??? Scared the Shite outta me:mad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom