>Breakneck / Xtrabass last night<

Re: 28th (Friction, Andy C, 2Shy, SP:MC, BBC 1Xtra / £7)

TooEZ said:
Yeah good to finally have a proper chat with you as well dude!! I was pretty pissed, and my voice went into its beautiful husky mode afterwards (......), but still, it was all good man!!! Looking forward to tomorrow night.

Git down to the Wedge South Coast Heads!!!!

See you all there, looing forward too it!!!No beers for me before approaching the m-i-c me thinks :knob:
Shoulder is back in its socket and shud stay ther hopefully
cannie wait pet see u ther Gibber

Tonight gang :andy:

Reapa said:
boh! im there! :rave:
Nice to see someone else up at this time of the day :teeth:

jay walker said:
Im there with fookin bells on! :mr_cool:

Aint been out for a dance on a school-night for ages it seems :1:
Good morning!

oh yes i'll be there, travelling from london this evening, thats what i call dedication haha :cool:

Clapples said:
oh yes i'll be there, travelling from london this evening, thats what i call dedication haha :cool:
Pah! We travel to London a couple of times a month for nights at The End :teeth:

Still, respect for making the effort bro, it'll be a night to remember!

hmmm well considering i dont get home from work till 730pm then have to get down there i think i'm making a big effort! hehe plus i wouldn't consider myself a bro?? :cheerlead

Clapples said:
hmmm well considering i dont get home from work till 730pm then have to get down there i think i'm making a big effort! hehe plus i wouldn't consider myself a bro?? :cheerlead
Try leaving work at 4PM, leaving for London at 4:30PM, playing on radio from 7PM till 9PM, going to Therapy Sessions at Herbal at 9:30PM, staying there until 1AM, arriving home at 3AM, then getting up for work at 6AM.

I think it's safe to say we're both soldiers. So are you a girl since you're not a bro? I thought you were a brother and sister coming down this eve.

bah thats nothing ;)

yes i'm a girly, sis is still a sis. i also find out quite a few mates are going!! bloody looking forward to it!

sdm said:
Try leaving work at 4PM, leaving for London at 4:30PM, playing on radio from 7PM till 9PM, going to Therapy Sessions at Herbal at 9:30PM, staying there until 1AM, arriving home at 3AM, then getting up for work at 6AM.
try telling me you don't love it!

Clapples said:
try telling me you don't love it!
Yeah I dig it.

May well see you this evening then! Make sure you're on the dance by 11PM, that's when the SMD and the TIRPINATOR N touch down, holy OMFG balls!

sdm said:
Yeah I dig it.

May well see you this evening then! Make sure you're on the dance by 11PM, that's when the SMD and the TIRPINATOR N touch down, holy OMFG balls!
yeah nice one, i'm hoping to get there bout then as i won't be in pompey till gone 10. just hope this day goes quick enough!! (yn)

Clapples said:
yeah nice one, i'm hoping to get there bout then as i won't be in pompey till gone 10. just hope this day goes quick enough!! (yn)
Yeah it's not going to bad at the moment. Although that's why starting work at 7AM has it's advantages. I'm leaving here in just over 4 hours, hurrah :teeth:

Lunch time in a bit, what to do..

sdm said:
Yeah it's not going to bad at the moment. Although that's why starting work at 7AM has it's advantages. I'm leaving here in just over 4 hours, hurrah :teeth:

Lunch time in a bit, what to do..
you lucky ........
i finish at 6 and then an hour on the bloody tube! so depressing. something to look forward to though tonight. so when are you on tonight?

sdm said:
Yeah I dig it.

Nah, you wanna check GibberdibadeeGibberdappadanmanwitdaplan

On 10-11 Has to do the hard work getting the crowd ready for SMD and Tirp to tha G

TooEZ said:
Nah, you wanna check GibberdibadeeGibberdappadanmanwitdaplan

On 10-11 Has to do the hard work getting the crowd ready for SMD and Tirp to tha G
ahhh sdm is on at 11? okie dokie.
i get it now :lol:
and tooez :wtf: :lol:

Clapples said:
you lucky ........
i finish at 6 and then an hour on the bloody tube! so depressing. something to look forward to though tonight. so when are you on tonight?
11-12PM innit. smd is more of a piss take, hate those guys.

Ouch, an hour on the tube can't be good. Still you have plenty of time to decide what you're going to wear, eh! :lol:

BTW, what do you do for a living, you seem to be on here just as much as me? Or are you just surfing during Uni?

Clapples said:
ahhh sdm is on at 11? okie dokie.
i get it now :lol:
and tooez :wtf: :lol:

I'm the token MC the crew drag along with them, called Gibber. TooEZ is a cover-up. Basically, what I'm saying is get down there the earlier the better, it's gonna be fat. That line of gibberish (no pun intended), was a Skibadeesque piss take. Have a good 'un!!

Back
Top Bottom