>Breakneck / Xtrabass last night<

Re: 25th (Pendulum / £6) ~ 28th (Friction + Andy C / £7)

leave her at home. and then gloat about how good it was when you get back!
it's the only way, who need's sisters anyway

problem is i'd be on my own. and i'm gonna stay at hers for the night. oh i need to go! (yn)

Clapples said:
:rolleyes: hehe i'm gonna have to bribe her!

Just turn up and chat to random people. Everyone's pretty friendly at Breakneck.

For fuck sake! why is it always on a nighjt i cant get to pompey@! gay gay gay!

rah! :rik:

ZESTOI said:
Just turn up and chat to random people. Everyone's pretty friendly at Breakneck.
yeah i know love it......not that confident on my own though! but i think i have got her to go, hehe (y)

Got our tickets for the Wedge! :banana:

:rolf:

Last edited:

goose said:
Got our tickets for the Wedge! :banana:

:rolf:
thats made it for me man, cant wait to see you lot again. cant believe its back there aswell - where i met you in my first ever jungle experience (prolly about 8 years ago?!)

I will be at both... oh yes, oh yes!!!

Subz - The Wedge is about the same size as the pier if a little smaller (maybe). There is very little seatage and the bar area is much smaller but is a dedicated area with bright lighting. The sound system has always been incredibly suspect (finger in one ear job) so hopefully the Breakneck crew are bringing their rigs? But wtf, it's Andy C and Friction for £7 so it has to be done!

Just got home from oop north (!) - Loughborough, where it is shitting it down with snow. It's so nice to see cars, people, venues, 24hr shops, and pikeys that don't go around imitating machine gun sounds the whole time. Not to forget the sea breeze! Tomorrow! Can't wait, it's hammer time!! :saber:

TooEZ said:
Just got home from oop north (!) - Loughborough, where it is shitting it down with snow. It's so nice to see cars, people, venues, 24hr shops, and pikeys that don't go around imitating machine gun sounds the whole time. Not to forget the sea breeze! Tomorrow! Can't wait, it's hammer time!! :saber:
Welcome back buddy.

Part one is tonight, see ya'll deya!

So what did you make of last night? (25th)

I honestly didn't expect the crazy turnout, so a round of applause to everyone that turned up and gave it their all on the dance floor.

Standard procedure from all artists, rolled it out properly! Pendulum came down and played plenty of new album joints, including a new mix of 'Black Tarantula' and their Breaks tune with the Freestylers (last tune) :slayer:

All in all, well done to all involved, especially the BN behind the scenes clan, skope, Cara, Daniel and co.

Roll on Monday, ha you don't say that very often! :teeth:

Re: 28th (Friction, Andy C, 2Shy, SP:MC, BBC 1Xtra / £7)

Wicked nite once again from the Breakneck massive! BO! Big ups to all the loyalists, who were reppin on Friday and are going to come on monday......stamina! I got pretty pissed to celebrate my homecoming afterwards...big ups to the clarence parade lot! Pendulum, big ups to you each and every, wicked set and I loved working with you. Too hungover to type anymore, I'll let the blank space speak for itself......

:violin:

my k-yboar- is fu-k--.

wikki-st time

quality Chillag-

goo- to Chat with the man like Gibber. Big up :rambo:

all the afterparty Cru (y)

beware the fotos of Mr Sleepyhead (owned mofo) :eek: :dynamite: :shades:

will add mor if k-yboard works again.....

monday :rambo: :rambo:

D BREAKNECK said:
goo- to Chat with the man like Gibber.

Yeah good to finally have a proper chat with you as well dude!! I was pretty pissed, and my voice went into its beautiful husky mode afterwards (......), but still, it was all good man!!! Looking forward to tomorrow night.

Git down to the Wedge South Coast Heads!!!!

Back
Top Bottom