>Breakneck / Xtrabass last night<

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
So where will you be this coming Friday and following Monday?

Full details on Friday 25th and Monday 28th.

Where will you find a better deal for two nights out, both living up to the legendary Breakneck Quality Control (BQC) standards? Nowhere I tell you!

So I ask you, who's coming? I don't want to hear any excuses! Especially you Bad Ace ;-]

Re: 25th (Pendulum / £6) ~ 28th (Friction + Andy C / £7)

erm i have to tell u.........none of the boyz are goin ova this friday but they are goin to monday but i have work the next day :'( BALLS

bad ace inc. said:
erm i have to tell u.........none of the boyz are goin ova this friday but they are goin to monday but i have work the next day :'( BALLS
:uberlaugh :D (y) :teeth:

wats this club like 4 the monday nite breakneck?is it a club or a venue(like the pier)?
is it far from the pier?cheers

The Wedgewood Rooms is a cool old club, been there for years! Not far from the pier at all!

Breakneck has never been at this venue before, so it's a new thing for all of us.

But make sure you get there early! it's gunna ram jam thank you mamn very quickly indeed (y)

Can't wait! :)

subz said:
wats this club like 4 the monday nite breakneck?is it a club or a venue(like the pier)?
is it far from the pier?cheers
its more like a venue than a club really, we bring in the lights, p.a., decor, projections etc. they've got an in house turbosound rig and its a widely used gig venue so thats how it really differs
it should be pretty darn sick by the time we've finished with it though

I can't go friday as i'm seeing Jack Dee. I want to go monday but my sis won't come with me......how can i make her? i even said i'd pay! :grrrrr:

Back
Top Bottom