Breakneck - What did y'all reckon?

Are there any mp3 sets from any of the BN's?

My gash Mac-version of Real Player never lets me listen to any of the audio on the breakneck site...

i think i'm gonna have to re-encode them soon, they've got a substream built in for modem peeps but that seems to prevent them working on about half of all realplayers! there arent any mp3s around unfortunately. i'll have to get busy encoding.

skope said:
that system's not coming back again. november sees the debut of our new funktion one system. hold tight!
Funktion One is awesome. There are two FO systems getting around Melbourne and when tuned right they are the sweetest thing ever. Ive seen it next to Nexo and Meyer. Its a tight call but it definately is at least their equal.

I made it to the picture gallery this month I'm the one on the far left with the stupid look on my face!!

cc164aee-f4b8-4ef1-a13f-364871a582db.jpg

skope said:
that system's not coming back again. november sees the debut of our new funktion one system. hold tight!
If your still using the same chaps which i think you are, thats partly true.
The black system you see in there is being replaced with a spanking FK1 system, 218's for bass, and the legendary Res4's on the top.

The Red 1850's bassbins should be staying, they do most of the bass damage you've got down their at the moment.

Those martin Tops are pretty sweet aswell.

Its a nice setup.

LABhorns would be better than the valve soundsystem but hey you can't have it all ( well you could) :)

zoob said:
If your still using the same chaps which i think you are, thats partly true.
The black system you see in there is being replaced with a spanking FK1 system, 218's for bass, and the legendary Res4's on the top.

The Red 1850's bassbins should be staying, they do most of the bass damage you've got down their at the moment.

Those martin Tops are pretty sweet aswell.

Its a nice setup.

LABhorns would be better than the valve soundsystem but hey you can't have it all ( well you could) :)
them red bins a evil ,i hired them for a party i had ,i only had two but they wer sick and them bins in the picture look very loud indeed ,there is two much to choose from but personly i would go for the bins in the picture defo. :chainsaw:

12 inch grinch said:
them red bins a evil ,i hired them for a party i had ,i only had two but they wer sick and them bins in the picture look very loud indeed ,there is two much to choose from but personly i would go for the bins in the picture defo. :chainsaw:

Yeah man the 1850's red ones are sick bassbins.

The ones in the picture are my LABHorns. For drum and bass no bin comes anywhere close to them. They are 2k a bin, specifically for SubBass. Any track with decent SubBass if you stand infront your trousers blow in the wind. :missile:

:2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom