Room 2: PunchFunk --
-----------------------------
Justin RObertson
Chris Vaux
Simon Blann
more tbc

10 GBP advance

Buy tickets online at http://www.ticketshack.co.uk

you're the #1 soldier! where would we all be without you :)(y)

If it wasn't for you guys, the Menace/Mission crews and all of the Pompey artists and promoters I'd still be in a musical rut with no direction. I love this music and without you keeping the scene alive I'd be one sad puppy with nowhere to go of a weekend evening. :end_of_wo

Big up to the lot of ya and keep up the good work! :respekt:

nah i dunno if i'll bother, i heard some dodgy dj is doing a dubstep set. think his name is STN?

:teeth:

Last edited:
stu, what time is your dubstep set? went to a dubstep night in london not too long ago but its defo time for my next fix! lookin forward to it.

again wicked night, I was feelin the dubstep even if portsmouth wasn't!

Wicked night all round i think (Pretty smashed though!)

Nice to meet Apples & Bad Ace inc, big up the triple M & SDM, drinks crew!

:andy:

again wicked night, I was feelin the dubstep even if portsmouth wasn't!

Wicked night all round i think (Pretty smashed though!)

Nice to meet Apples & Bad Ace inc, big up the triple M & SDM, drinks crew!

:andy:

yeee i enjoyed that dubstep shizzle too ha
shame its not loved by all but was nice to hear

and yes lovely to meet you....i have a nice pic of you :D

great night........ but was i the only one to notice a high chav percentage????
was the girl onstage in the white shellsuit being ironic?... (apologies if she is anyones sister).

still quality nioght and can't wait til the next two in october.

lols i know her!!!she was fuckfaced anyways but who wasnt!!!! the birds there were quality tho. i hope all gigs are like that!!!!

when do the pics get put up?some geezer was takin pics onstage n got a few with me in n i want to show me mates what i got upto that nite.got a few on me fone ill put them up 2moro prob its fuckin late n i need sleep.

p.s this was my first proper dnb gig n it was fuckin quality. fuckin enjoyed it one of the best nights ever. i was wearin a white top wit stripes on n mainly at the front when skib came on, jumpin on the railins in middle just like whooooooooooo.

1 more thing. the ppl there were bang on 2.i couldnt get up front for a bit but ppl let me thru n shit i was like sound init.couldnt ask 4 better ppl not like goin clubbin were every1 just tries to act like eachother n dont do jack shit.

alsooooooooooooooooooooo.........

WHY THE HELL WERE PPL JUST SITTIN DOWN AT THE SIDES DOIN NOTHIN?!?!?!?!??!ITS MADNESS

Last edited:
Yeah a good night...

I enjoyed the dubstep, and thought it set things up very nicely, and gave the sound system a nice warm up, with the anticipation building for the dnb.

The photos will be up on www.break-neck.com in the next day or two.

Enjoyed Skiba and Flak & Stapleton worked very well together as usual!

Good to get back to the main room at the Pier again, (with the new improved security...).

I'm not getting into the 'chav' discussion, cos as long as people come to enjoy the music and party, I don't care who they are or what they wear.

& 2 more Breakneck's in the next month...

Big thanks to all residents and all involved, and Punchfunk.

I almost forgot...Mampi Swift!

Loved his set, and when you hear him say how much he loves playing at Breakneck!

That's DnB royalty...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom