Breakneck this Friday: Mampi Swift / Skibadee

great night........ but was i the only one to notice a high chav percentage????
was the girl onstage in the white shellsuit being ironic?... (apologies if she is anyones sister).

still quality nioght and can't wait til the next two in october.

skibba + students not really back yet = a very predictable result
as long as they shock out, its all good
that girl was down from birmingham for the day, says it all i think. and she's the sister of our good friend :)

Yeah, I was loving the dubstep too. Never really got into a set before on headphones but through that sound system it was really nice. Perhaps if SDM begins or ends the night sometimes it can be used as a gentle intro or wind down? Cracking stuff! :cool:

there should be more of dubset at breakneck for sure

Yeah, I was loving the dubstep too. Never really got into a set before on headphones but through that sound system it was really nice. Perhaps if SDM begins or ends the night sometimes it can be used as a gentle intro or wind down? Cracking stuff! :cool:
Cheers lads - nice to know it went down well! :slayer:

I got the recording of it through last night, so I'll be uploading it tonight - watch this space! :smash:

cant find the pics!!!!! i know the geezer was on the stage who was takin the pics he got some decent ones of me havin lotsa :grouphug: with random ppl :D (i hope!) is it on dont stay in or somethin? ive put my pics up on there just waitin to be ok'd and ill put link up

Back
Top Bottom