Breakneck: Reloaded // YOUR THOUGHTS >>>

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Roll call for the first Breakneck: Reloaded >>>

Friday 16th April 2004 - 10PM till 2AM

Just over a week away, who's down with the Breakneck: Reloaded?

:monkey:

Re: Roll call for the first Breakneck: Reloaded >>>

defanatlly there gona be good ...is there a dress code cus the bouncers down guildhall are wankers aspecially the ones on the front room ... :mad: lets show guild hall walk fashion freaks wat dnb is about :boom:

12 inch grinch said:
defanatlly there gona be good ...is there a dress code cus the bouncers down guildhall are wankers aspecially the ones on the front room ... :mad: lets show guild hall walk fashion freaks wat dnb is about :boom:
The only problem I have had with Po Na Na is the no hats rule.

So don't wear a cap else they'll tell ya to take it off! (n)

Bit of a dilemma - me an teh Badman are supposed to be starting a radio show on friday nights 8-10 or summin like that.

Might have to pre-record the last half hour jus to make an appearance @ Re-loaded :razz:

The bouncers are dickheads there. No caps, or any tracksuit trousers. This includes any normal trousers which may happen to have a stripe or similar on them. I argued with them for ages, and they will not change their minds.

Basically, put half a ton of gel in your hair, wear a shirt that is a few sizes to small with some chinos or summut, and u should be laughing.......... o_O

TooEZ said:
The bouncers are dickheads there. No caps, or any tracksuit trousers. This includes any normal trousers which may happen to have a stripe or similar on them. I argued with them for ages, and they will not change their minds.

Basically, put half a ton of gel in your hair, wear a shirt that is a few sizes to small with some chinos or summut, and u should be laughing.......... o_O
I don't wear tracksuit bottoms so I can't say I've had that problem before, but the caps are a no go.

Just cut your hair off and you'll do fine ;)

Cant wait for this !!!

& It should be cool down there if everyone
supports it, I tried to get something runnin'
down there last summer but it never really got
going,
probably due to lack of headz in town & poor
support from the po na na management !

Lets hope they back up the breakneck crew
& finally get something goin' on for all those
that want quality D&B more than just once
a month down here !

Peace

Chamberz

should be wicked! just what u need on a friday night.

you should get some people playing different sorst of sdets, mybe a bit of liquid down there, what d'ya reckon?

let me play a breaks set! the first breaks set at breakneck!

cant wait tho! we never have trouble getting in there, but we dont ware tracksuits so i guess thats ok! ha ha! i might dust off my dayglow shellsuit and head on down!

lokki said:
should be wicked! just what u need on a friday night.

you should get some people playing different sorst of sdets, mybe a bit of liquid down there, what d'ya reckon?

let me play a breaks set! the first breaks set at breakneck!

cant wait tho! we never have trouble getting in there, but we dont ware tracksuits so i guess thats ok! ha ha! i might dust off my dayglow shellsuit and head on down!
didnt we have a breaks special in the back room in november?
adam freeland?!

Element said:
adam freeland?!
(y)

Element said:
adam freeland?!

hmmmmm....woops!

ha ha!

n i was in that room for his set, i seem to remember there being fuck all people there!

lokki said:
hmmmmm....woops!

ha ha!

n i was in that room for his set, i seem to remember there being fuck all people there!
Just goes to show DNB is where it's at.

Not to go on about caps but it is a bummer coz i has THE dnbforum truckers hat. (y) (thanx to da SDM)
It is due to the cameras inside apparently, coz they can't see ur faces. Won't be rinsin the headwear this time boys, sorry. (n)

Almost forgot..............

If you find you are hungry for more after Breakneck:Reloaded, then bumble on down to Mission@ClubEQ the nite afterwards, where DNBForum's macdaddies SMD and Tripplenium will be the special guests for the night!!! Find one of our flyers and it's 3 squids on the door. 9-2. Good fun for all the family!

TooEZ said:

If you find you are hungry for more after Breakneck:Reloaded, then bumble on down to Mission@ClubEQ the nite afterwards, where DNBForum's macdaddies SMD and Tripplenium will be the special guests for the night!!! Find one of our flyers and it's 3 squids on the door. 9-2. Good fun for all the family!
sounds good i thought there was sumthin going on for shaw to be there :applause:

prolly will turn up but not till bout 11:20 :S gotta do radio!!

TooEZ said:

aw mate thats the sma efukin night as the go-off!!! bloody hell!

why does that always happen! nothing for ages then loads on the same night!!!

fukin portsmouth!!!! ha ha!

ive gotta review the go-off and take some pics for the mag! ill try to pop down...

if u get me on the guest list ill put it on the website....coming in 2 weeks! (its gonna be advertised on DOA), that bmight sway my mind into coming down ur ends!

doh! anyway its all about the 15th of may!!! Lokki is playing! lets all go down and take the piss!

Back
Top Bottom