Breakneck recordings

03bintls

Wouldn't it be a cool thing if all the breakneck nights were recorded? Actually maybe they already are and I just don't know about it...but if not i think it'd be really good to release like a cd or mp3 on the net of the nights we go to every month.

Does anyone else agree or am i just a bit sad in wanting to savour the amazing nights?

i have recordings for everything this year (apart from the big names of course), which i will up as soon as i have a minute. or a day, or more like a week.
bare with me!!

We have sold some CDs in the past, with hand stencilled CDs and hand labelled cases, but it's better to make it freely available...

:)

Agreed though, that our trusty residents often play some of the very best sets!

On this topic i came across a load of vurt cd's the other day will try & upload them DJ SKOPE in the mix!

When I saw this post I thought it was gonna be a breakneck record label thread.

Its not, but I reckon Brknk Recordings (the label) would be sick ! ! ! !

On this topic i came across a load of vurt cd's the other day will try & upload them DJ SKOPE in the mix!
haha no please dont! save everyones ears...
i tried texting you, but had some randoms number instead. and i dont think they wanted to play in september either - ungratefull swines!

When I saw this post I thought it was gonna be a breakneck record label thread.

Its not, but I reckon Brknk Recordings (the label) would be sick ! ! ! !
i thought that aswell. do record labels work anymore? chris doesnt have many nice words to say about the pf one. digital seems to be the way, but then that seems a bit rubbish to me

i thought that aswell. do record labels work anymore? chris doesnt have many nice words to say about the pf one. digital seems to be the way, but then that seems a bit rubbish to me
:word:

Digital labels definitely don't seem to get taken as seriously.

Neither did the motor car or the aeroplane at first... :)
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for it! But in a scene that labels Dj's who use CD's or a laptop as cheaters, it certainly looks like it's going to take a long time to take off.

Even if they are "cheaters" (pre-mixing CD's etc.), I couldn't care less as long as they put on a good show.

haha no please dont! save everyones ears...
i tried texting you, but had some randoms number instead. and i dont think they wanted to play in september either - ungratefull swines!

Definately up for September mate!
will call you.

Back
Top Bottom