BREAKNECK Portsmouth Freshers Special Sunday 4th Oct

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
Andy C, GQ, ID, SDM, Caspa...BREAKNECK Portsmouth 4th Oct £10!

here's the info:

Breakneck Freshers Special -

Sunday 4th October @ Liquid, Stanhope Rd - 9pm - 2:30am

Lineup:
Andy C & GQ (90 Minute set),
Pendulum & Verse,
Caspa & Rod Azlan,
Joker,
& Mr Dnbforum , the South Coast Dubstep king SDM,

(Drum & Bass, Dubstep)

Room 2: Silent Disco

(the room is quiet, no speakers, you wear headphones and choose between which of the 2 DJs playing you want to hear, crazy)

Tickets: £10 early bird tickets this week only,

then £12 NUS / £14 standard / MOTD

Tickets from: www.ticketshack.co.uk , Withit, Dress Code

Buy 5 tickets get 1 free (not applicable to £10 tickets)

Over 18's only, ID will be required. R.O.A.R

Very sick sound system, luscious venue, full scale production. Beware of inferior imitators...

BREAKNECK - Portsmouth's major DnB events since 02, & 1st Dubstep set in the area - SDM in Nov 06.

Last edited:
Used to go to Breakneck all the time (back when it was held on the pier) as I went to uni in Portsmouth. Was always a good night. Shame I don't live in Pompey now as it looks like a good line up...

the pier was jokes, bare fights and well sketchy venue, cant belive they had the cheek to charge what they did for entrance at that place! remember paying 15 quid one night!

the pier was jokes, bare fights and well sketchy venue, cant belive they had the cheek to charge what they did for entrance at that place! remember paying 15 quid one night!

Mate. Ain't saying there wasn't the odd fight or occasional nutter bouncer, but it was a very chill night by DnB standards, I've seen far worse in plenty nights, loadsa ppl will say that, that's why so many girls go. It's the atmospere.

Yeah, £15? Valve Sound & Roni Size& etc biggest names, plus all the DJs who'd never played Portsmouth before don't come cheap.

Last edited:
Bumping again.

Yeah, I know it's Pendulum, but they're on last, so you can leave after Andy C / GQ's 90mins of mayhem...

Will be big night...

Errrr, couldnt be more wrong imo, had the best nights down on the pier, standard. Breakneck was pure vibes an all the regular heads were the soundest raving crew you could ask for. The venue was sickness too, B.N. totally converted that shizzle everytime, (it was used as a tea room during the day i believe! lol).

As for the price - you pay for quality, when there was 1 - 2 a-listers, an big mc & local talent, 10 - 15 quid isnt that bad when you gotta pay for venue, djs, soundsystem, decor, flyers, promotion etc.

long live teh Beak-nekkle!

Pay homage.

Was sick night. One of best Brknk's ever. You ever seen 1500 ppl raving on a Sunday night? Place was rammed & live.

Bigs up to all the DJs & MCs & Brknk fam Owain Skope, SDM, Jenna, Tirps, Charge, MCode, CK, Lucky Darren 'Hated In The Face', Dave for literally one of the sickest sound system ever, easily close to VALVE last night, John (& Liquid staff) & Eskimo11 for co-promoting last night with us + Flak and crew for supporting.

Not forgetting spesh shouts to Brummie (and Shortstuff & Sam Nightbreed)

Cya all again on Saturday for Shy FX!

Will link some pics soon.

Back
Top Bottom