Breakneck OOOOUUUUUUUUCCCCCHHHHH

jimmij01

Ok people this is gonna be long but im sure you lot who go to breakneck agree that the people behind breakneck need some serious REspECT for waht theyve done to pompey D&B

so here it is the usual breakneck appreciation thread Aint posted for LOOOOONg time but last night was simply the best night ive had for year and you breakneck boys need congratulations the night just gets better :eek:

SDM TRIPLEM played out a bit darker than usaul fucking shit hot set got me bubbling from the word go played enough unheard tunes somebody needs to get these boys booked up for the big events the run things NEED AUDIO OF THE SETS man

FRICTION is the best dj to hit the scene in the last 10 the man is shit hot how he mixes like he does i will never know he is the new andy c gotta get ANDY C AND FRICTION to roll out back to back for five hours or something to find out whos better but im gonna say Friction is taking it now he gets better everytime i see him whats he gonna be in a year not only that he is one sound bloke If your reading this Friction you deserve all the success your getting certainly on a different league to when i saw you play at FDT portsmouth 3 yrs ago infront of all 8 people. BIG UP FRICTION

GOLDIE The godfather of drum and bass say no more apart from you should have dropped Terminator FUCKING EVIL

BARON surprised by him seen him a few time time but he was just average He tore the place up people slag off the clownstep sound but it makes you dance thats what it all about didnt see people complaining on the night

Freestyle (de la soul) (kid and play) its all come a long way since them nights at Terrys in buckland with scott Djing on 1 deck Dungarees pasties hooded tops paisley tops flouresant sock you know we was dapppa teaching you how to dance in that PHAB Big yourself up ever present on the pompey scene running tings rocking mc one of the few mayfield "94 success storys proud to know ya mate really am
oh and my old lady reackons you should grow your hair back in that BIg Sqaure DAPPA DAPPA DON on top of your head she says you look ruff with a skin head She says you were always the nicest boy out of everyone in the old crew Im sure she fancies you BIG YOURSELF UP

Shit man all in all the breakneck is fucking building a rock solid reputaion it is a mental night if you aint been get there man true old fashioned drum and bass do RUFF like it should be anyone who goes will tell you that
the crowds are happy definetly the best atmosphere on the south coast
Finally the women are on their way back after a couple of years of being virtually all men some of the girls going are to fit but they arragant bitches like the rest of pompey ZOOM TIME ETC and the girls are loving it smiling all night raving all night thats the way it should be been to nuff events in the past where the three birds that did turn up sit in a corner looking scared
BIG UP THE BREAKNECK WOMEN !!!!!!!

Finally everyone involved with putting tis event on the map getting pompey recognised as a drum and bass city there were 2 people there who had come down from liverpool coz they said they wanted to experience breakneck that is a complement in it self! and ive got 8 mates coming down from blackpool for the next one im proud to be from pompey 4 years ago there was only vurt in Pompey now well breakneck"mission jungle warfare breakneck reloaded on the 15 of may theres D&B in both EQ and SUBWAY on a saturday night NEVER thought i d see it happen

BREAKNECK has made alot of ravers in pompey happy you boys who run it are running things heavy it just gets better and better without a doubt the best night throghout the South coast

BIG UP EVERYONE INVOLVED IM SURE EVERYONE WHO LOVES D&B IN POMPEY HAVE GOT ALOT TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR definetly the best nights the pompey lot have ever seen EVER Except ZOOM EVERY SATURDAY ;)
I just hope it continues to grow its certainly drawing alot of the Slinky and Decadance raver into the music which is good for the scene and for pompey TRANCE IS SLOWLY DYING D&B is getting more and more diverse

Sorry this is so long but you boys have bought D&B back to Pompey and caused it to become the best night on the south coast THANKS BOYS YOU WOKE POMPEY UP ITS TRANCE HOUSE R&B SLUMBER IT WAS IN AND ABOUT FUCKING TIME

IM sure i speak for most of the drum and bass heads in pompey and the surrounding area you lot re-lit a spark and that fire is spreading bigger every month
THANKS BOYS KEEP THE GOOD WORK KEEP THE NIGHTS HARD A KEEP POMPEY HAPPY BOH BOH BO

1 very and still completly fucked happy raver brought back the good old days (y) (y) (y)

All well said Jimmy mang (y)

Big up all the behind the scenes massive, especially Owain, Cara, Daniel, Theresa. The guy who runs the sound system was really nice too, really helpful!

The new Breakneck hoodies are the shit, I love it!!

Goldie, Friction, and Baron all did Breakneck proud, along with the mad man Mark EG in the Techno room, even I liked it!

Photos will be up later today, as I'm stuck at work now (n)

Fuckin ace night had by all us crew big up the goldie. Cant say i knew what to expect from this man, but he fuckin tore it up!!!! Friction was also well up to goldies standard, fuckin loved it! I dont think im going to get prepay tickets in future as there was some uncertainty as to whether we had actually paid for them!!! Although i had the paypal receipts o_O

Wow, amazing night, best Breakneck I've been to in time.
Friction tore it apart for me, the man was amazing!
Good atmosphere in the crowd too. All good shit!!

:dutty:

Mr C next month I beleive. Should be phat!! Hope it lives up to this months. Actually got some laydee attention for a change too!:jacko:Some girl complimented me on my smile? Which I thought was a tad unusual, seeing as i dont fuckin smile!!! Unfortunately I was too :drunk:to flirt, so she fucked off, which i was a bit gutted about ah well! Lets hope she reads this forum eh?

toXyk said:
Mr C next month I beleive. Should be phat!! Hope it lives up to this months. Actually got some laydee attention for a change too!:jacko:Some girl complimented me on my smile? Which I thought was a tad unusual, seeing as i dont fuckin smile!!! Unfortunately I was too :drunk:to flirt, so she fucked off, which i was a bit gutted about ah well! Lets hope she reads this forum eh?
i dont think u can really compare the 2 events. the big ones and the 1 roomers are completely different kettles of fish :)
think of them as 2 different events. just compare the little ones to each other and the big ones. u cant have the best night of your life every month, but we can try and provide it a few times a year (y)
thanks for all the kind comments. makes it all worth while. and props to everyone who deserves them. far too many to mention

skope said:
i dont think u can really compare the 2 events. the big ones and the 1 roomers are completely different kettles of fish :)
think of them as 2 different events. just compare the little ones to each other and the big ones. u cant have the best night of your life every month, but we can try and provide it a few times a year (y)
thanks for all the kind comments. makes it all worth while. and props to everyone who deserves them. far too many to mention

:applause: Yeah rite bout the two,seperate breakneck nights, bein different, its good that there is that variation within one event! keeps the ravers on there toes!!! maximum out to all the heads i caught up with on friday big up breakneck... Peace daky :gpeace:

Well all I have to say say was this was one of the most enjoyable Breakneck's I've ever been to.
Goldie was superb I recognised about 2 choons he played therest I hadnever heard, the man is a darkened junglist!!! Baron was tight dropped some real nice dancefloor tracks & Friction was good but not the best set I've evr heard from the man but as always his mixing is phenomanal!! Bigup to SDM & triple 2 for taking things a bit darker in your set sounded heavy on the new system. Which should also get a shout becasue I was welll impressed with the quality of sound coming from those 2 bad stacks of speakers!!
& Also a shout to the Breakneck crew for organising a wicked party & doing one of the best lighting shows I'veseen (that green laser is the nuts)!! Also my bird & her friend are on DontStay In, there on page 7 on the Breakneck pics she's the one wearing the pink top!!

sayber said:
Well all I have to say say was this was one of the most enjoyable Breakneck's I've ever been to.
Goldie was superb I recognised about 2 choons he played therest I hadnever heard, the man is a darkened junglist!!! Baron was tight dropped some real nice dancefloor tracks & Friction was good but not the best set I've evr heard from the man but as always his mixing is phenomanal!! Bigup to SDM & triple 2 for taking things a bit darker in your set sounded heavy on the new system. Which should also get a shout becasue I was welll impressed with the quality of sound coming from those 2 bad stacks of speakers!!
& Also a shout to the Breakneck crew for organising a wicked party & doing one of the best lighting shows I'veseen (that green laser is the nuts)!! Also my bird & her friend are on DontStay In, there on page 7 on the Breakneck pics she's the one wearing the pink top!!

yer his birds name is oi ;)thats what i call her n e wayz,couldnt remember her real name hehe o_O

It's zez posting under ck's login, because I can't log out.

Anyway, what can I say! Best breakneck ever I reckon, had a really good night apart from the setback at the start lol. Thanks Owain for making sure I didn't get thrown out :not_worth .

Stu and Mike's set was heavy, Friction and Goldie were both wicked!!!

Mark E G = Best guy, I loved his dancing but tbh it wasn't as good as m-codes. :smash:

Big up everyone who was there! :rave:

Recording's have come out good too :rinsed:

Well.........

Sounds like it was a good night!!! I let my standards slip, and went to Fabric :knob: cos it finishes at 5/6 instead of 2 and needed to push the boat out to get the maximum amount of raving time for my mate's birthday. Quite a good night there though....get Hazzard down for Breakneck, he was fucking good! Gonna have a look at the pics now... :rave:

fucking hevy night .differnt to any other bn but all the djs that mixed couldent ask for any more :applause: goldie was droppin some dirty tunes aspecially one of them at the beginning of his set ..but my high light of the night is with out a dout freestyle and baron they got the sexy ladies move in big time best set ive herd in ages ..sp was poor he done like 2 lyrics or somthin...and wat can i say about the sound system ..brilliant eat that jungle warefare ... :gun:

dj senator said:
soundsystem was loud but my ears were ringing saturday and sunday
My ears don't seem to ring any more, that said my hearing at normal volumes is probably getting worse. Any one know of decent ear plug places?

sdm said:
My ears don't seem to ring any more, that said my hearing at normal volumes is probably getting worse. Any one know of decent ear plug places?
Yeah, I think we all need proper earplugs. Need to get that shit organised. Probably not cheap but better than having tinnitus :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom