Breakneck on the Fort!

checkmabadself

A gift from punjab
Anybody have any ideas as to the line up??

I heard maybe *******)?? & ********- if so :applause: - was from a fairly reliable source though - You know who you are!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
checkmabadself said:
Anybody have any ideas as to the line up??

I heard maybe *******)?? & ********- if so :applause: - was from a fairly reliable source though - You know who you are!!!!
did i meet you on the boat?

xen said:
For those not in the know... the Fort?
spitbank.jpg

m05.gif

sbf_basestairs.jpg

sbf_gun.jpg

sbf_bop.jpg

sbf_bay.jpg

Attachments

• offshore.jpg
    offshore.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
OMFG it's like bloody Fort Boyard! Where is it off the coast?

lol... I used to watch the French Fort Boyard tv show on tv when i went on holiday in France as a kid

ok, this is OWNAGE! WHEN IS IT DETAILS NEED DETAILS PLS QUICKSHARP K

848b8b8b-de64-43bb-b321-96a8b62c7c33.jpg
A massive man-made island, sitting a mile offshore from Portsmouth Harbour, Spitbank Fort is one of the most unusual military buildings ever constructed and one of the most unique venues to be found anywhere.

Spitbank fort was designed to defend the anchorage and the inner approaches to Portsmouth Harbour from French Invaders, and act to provide a secondary line of defence against light draft vessels that had managed to pass the heavier fortified outer defensive forts.

Virtually unaltered since 1870, Spitbank Fort offers an unrivalled atmosphere and some of the most spectacular views in the UK.
(y) :teeth:

this sounds amazing, went to a party on the fort last summer and thought it would be cool for a big night. fairplay for getting this together, breakneck is the fuckin daddy :tank: :2thumbs:

I was out in a boata few months back on the Solent & they took usout around the forts they look massive. Doesn't some reachplayboy own one of them & lives in it? Apparently he's got something like 30 bedrooms & a massive games room like a chess board

Not sure if it was the exact fort we are going on, but it was definatley one of the forts off portsmouth Harbour.

I heard Patrick Moore was gonna be on the m.i.c! and Domonick Dimond was playing an exclusive Breaks set??? :pimp:

FUCK ME!!!

Owain you never cease to amaze me, BIG UP

Gonna keep my ears to the ground for this one......Bring over a car full of Brighton crew for the party

:alchy:

sayber said:
I was out in a boata few months back on the Solent & they took usout around the forts they look massive. Doesn't some reachplayboy own one of them & lives in it? Apparently he's got something like 30 bedrooms & a massive games room like a chess board

nippin to the offy would be a MISH though :eek:

Back
Top Bottom