Breakneck NEW YEARS EVE!!!11

is there anything interesting goin on after??

4am finish bit too early to go home and listen to the ringin in my ears

Oh yes, it's gonna be a good un! Got my ticket and can't fucking wait! The mash-up room's gonna be epic!

(please excuse the exclamation marks but last years Breakneck was my best new year ever and I expect this one to be no exception!)

:gpeace:

wow.
what a wicked nite. maximum respect to all the bn boys for this one. biggest disappointment however, was that fozzy bear was not in full muppet's costume.

re: problems with the security on the night. we urge anyone who encountered these problems to complain to the sia, portsmouth city council, and the front room. please do, they caused us more trouble than they did anyone else and should bloomin well have their badges revoked for this kind of behaviour.

:ditto:

I wouldn't want the seurity to overshadow an otherwise very good night.

Breakneck try to operate safe, legal and professional events, something not made easy by certain members of security:O .

Thanks to Cara, M-Code, Hannah & Steve for backing me up in my hour of need, really appreciated.

Thanks to everyone involved in making it what it was, all the after party crew and everyone I spoke to.

Was a smashing night, big up to all involved and in attendance!

I didn't really have any problems with the security, just heard about other peoples experiences. The full search upon entry was a great start to the night, I guess this is how it's done at Guildhall Walk these days.

Good sets from all I heard - Charge, M-Code, Fozzy (good to meet you man!), Aircon etc. Turntables jumped all over the place (big up to the guy with the spare needles, that helped a lot!), but we all rolled it out in style regardless - Top flight DJ's!

Stapleton was his ever-impressive self, Sidekick and Flak put on a good show as always, nice one guys.

The system had bare bass, nuff rumble in my pants. Glad I had my ear plugs with me!

Triple M and I headed down to the Contact After Party at 5:30am for our set at 6am. I was actually pleasantly surprised with the setup and people there, good to see so many Breakneck, Mission, Menace and Rinsed heads down there. I got to play many tunes I don't normally get to play in a club environment so I was pretty stoked with that.

Anyway, happy new year to all, see you at Breakneck at the end of the month, ticket's available here!

Rob LB said:
wow.
what a wicked nite. maximum respect to all the bn boys for this one. biggest disappointment however, was that fozzy bear was not in full muppet's costume.

HEHEHEHEEE!!!
Sorry it was at the dry cleaners!!
Nice one Breakneck crew!!!
It was massive to come an play and it was a wicked night!!
Nice on Sidekick, Stapleton an Flak for the hyped flex!!
Well good vibes from all and Big Up Owain an Dan and SDM an Triple M an Charge!!! Good to meet you all!!!
Bring on the next:rave:

P.s Massive Respect to the Small Paul + The Rinsed crew you guys got stamina, JUMPING ALL NIGHT LONG!!! :crazy:

Last edited:
Yeash man! Fozzy B - Nuff respect! For a teddy bear you really know your lairy jump up tunage combinations! Look forward to a fozzy bear set @ Rinsed!!!

What can i say everyone on top NYE form, DJs were quality, MC's were equally mind blowing, heard some new stuff from eveyone last night, feelin that.

After party was wicked, needed sleep about 6:30 when we left! Heard you all kept that going till true daylight, sweet. MC Sidekick took on a mission but bow down, a true jungle soldier...

MASSIVE respect the the HATED IN THE FACE SOUNDSYSTEM playing a different style we could all learn something from, randomness was neccessary!! Thankin Jim for lettin us have an hour of your time to do our thing. Massive shout to all those witnessing that, technical difficulties aside (Needle damage, must be a nye thing).

Happy New Year all the south coast cru.... roll on 2006!

Back
Top Bottom