Breakneck NEW YEARS EVE!!!11

the bouncers.... perverts

was violated no less than 4 times at front room, had my details taken without my consent and told "if you fuck up my front room, i'll come and fuck yours up" by one of the charming doorstaff.

was a wicked night tho in the end, but personally i cant be fucked to deal with guildhall walk and the nonce bouncers, im sticking to southsea.

Last edited:
well i wasent at breakneck nye but more to the bouncer sittuation.. i can gather really what happend ,every doorman down the guildhall are the same they all get them selfs at it .. but im shaw the night went well otherwise ....

sidekickmc said:
the bouncers.... perverts

was violated no less than 4 times at front room, had my details taken without my consent and told "if you fuck up my front room, i'll come and fuck yours up" by one of the charming doorstaff.

was a wicked night tho in the end, but personally i cant be fucked to deal with guildhall walk and the nonce bouncers, im sticking to southsea.
i hear that! mate got chucked out at 11:55pm! they were just plain rude! anyway part from that excellent night! finally saw rinsed:wave: haaa nice work guys that small room rocked baaad too. cheers breakneck once again

the frisking was just pure rude.

Here's a photo of one of the bouncers I caught at it.
184_Frisking_in_Tikrit.jpg

Heh! My mate had the same problems. They found an empty baggy on him and wouldn't let him. So the clever chap went and borrowed a coat from someone outside and walked right on through! Stupid fucks.... :nono:

Thrawn said:
Heh! My mate had the same problems. They found an empty baggy on him and wouldn't let him. So the clever chap went and borrowed a coat from someone outside and walked right on through! Stupid fucks.... :nono:
Ha :uberlaugh

Problems with security?

I would strongly advise anyone who feels they were treated harshly / illegally by the door staff to contact the council, as they do take it very seriously.

It's important, and can't be allowed to go unchecked.

Didnt have any problems myself search was a bit harsh but its gotta be done.
When i left at about 3 tho the bouncers were argueing with the old bill outside, remember hearing one of the old bill saying to one of the bouncers " You aint got a right to do that mate " :hagglers:
Dunno what that was about but maybe someone got pissed with em and went to the O.B.

Good night tho had to shoot early coz my mate had fucked up. The twat.

are bouncers allowed to make you take your shoes off?

i thought only the police could do that.

(its difficult to argue tho after muchos jointage)

sidekickmc said:
are bouncers allowed to make you take your shoes off?

i thought only the police could do that.

(its difficult to argue tho after muchos jointage)

no dont think they are.

But lets face it the bouncers down guildhall have a nasty habit of being complete arseholes anyway. The bouncer who to said to someone on here " fuck up my front room and i will come round and fuck yours up !! "
I really would have laughed in his face give him my address and set a date for him to come round. Then i would have right royally fucked him up. :who_wants

I mean come on aint these blokes meant to be proffesional ?

My personal opinion is that they just tar the dnb crowd with the same brush as the pissed up fuckwits they see every saturday night kicking the ever loving shit out of each other.

I think you can ask them for a badge number or something now and report them for being twats, it all changed a while back. You gotta be properly registered to be a goon now.

Rant over im going for a wank now :lol:

jimmij01 said:
The bouncer who to said to someone on here " fuck up my front room and i will come round and fuck yours up !! "
I really would have laughed in his face give him my address and set a date for him to come round. Then i would have right royally fucked him up. :who_wants

he did it whilst i wasnt lookin, when being interrogated by 3 other bouncers

couldnt be fucked to argue really....didnt fancy spending new year on my lonesome sittin in my car

i think what shocked us all was the fact the bouncers we have on the pier/boat etc are bloody wicked. they know we dont wanna fight and we're not puching our drugs on to school kids.
i can prove how lovely they are.......................................the pic attached was the last boat party. downstairs we were chilling. and an oldie came on. the bouncers started dancing and were loving it. so i got em on pic...look smiling and waving! back to southsea me thinks :pat:

Attachments

• DSC00168.JPG
    DSC00168.JPG
    402.7 KB · Views: 40
sidekickmc said:
he did it whilst i wasnt lookin, when being interrogated by 3 other bouncers

couldnt be fucked to argue really....didnt fancy spending new year on my lonesome sittin in my car

Truesay aint worth ruining NYE cos of some hired goon trying to act the big man is it.

Just tossers like that get me really wound up, their supposed to make nights enjoyable for people by keeping the trouble down. And yet they just end up causing more trouble than anyone.

99% of bouncers are just born fuckin idiots anyway they cant help it.

Saying that ive never had a problem with the bouncers on the pier and actually found them more than helpful and professional on atleast 3 or 4 occasions. Lost mobiles returned and shite like that. Big up the piers bouncers.

jimmij01 said:
My personal opinion is that they just tar the dnb crowd with the same brush as the pissed up fuckwits they see every saturday night kicking the ever loving shit out of each other.
On the staff notice board it stated the night was a "hard house" event. When I saw that I knew they where going to be trouble. If its any consalation I went out to move my van, and had to go though a search when I came back in, Imagine the poor bouncers face, when the first item i pulled from my pocket was a gerber folding knife, quickly followed by a screwdriver, roll of tape, spare bulb ect. the search took nearly 10 mins, after that they decided to skip searching me. The nice professional gentlemen on the door apparently went through all my flightcases while i was out, shame i missed it , didn`t get my blue charge though lol lol lol

D BREAKNECK said:
Problems with security?

I would strongly advise anyone who feels they were treated harshly / illegally by the door staff to contact the council, as they do take it very seriously.

It's important, and can't be allowed to go unchecked.

We lost over half the soundcrew throughout the night,
with a decent knowledge of fire exits, and stealth like moves, all made it back inside.

The security were outrageous, they basically drugs raided us backstage before kick off, no warning, nothing. Totally unacceptable, you give your employers a chance for fuck sake.

In terms of illegal actions, they had no female door crew. Yet were ladies searched? Hmmm.

No they can't take your clothes off,

neither can they flush your head down the toilet.

Also, their fire exit lights are all broken, health and safety would have them on the rack for that, and the entire main room is an electrical nightmare.

In return however they now have a good half meter crack coming from the corner of the room above the rig.

Bare bass indeed.

zoob said:
In terms of illegal actions, they had no female door crew. Yet were ladies searched? Hmmm.
bag was searched and slightly patted down....touched my bum!:boxing: heh

jimmij01 said:
Saying that ive never had a problem with the bouncers on the pier and actually found them more than helpful and professional on atleast 3 or 4 occasions. Lost mobiles returned and shite like that. Big up the piers bouncers.

Ha,

you wouldn't be saying that a year or so back :D

I however agree, switched in between the pier and breakneck NYE, Pier security were a pleasure, no problems there.

Previous crew were unlicenced and rather militant, one such dnb event decended into chaos, music off, subsequently they weren't around much longer and the chap who banned me now works behind the bar. :finger2:

Back
Top Bottom