breakneck line up?

subz

ez peeps,
just a short one 2 try and find out if anyone knows the breakneck line ups 4 the next couple of months.i went 2 the one in may wiv andy c and 2shy and it was fucking slammin sexy gals in there bad boy production and a wicked performance by andy and shy,well worth the journey down from london,anyways i want 2 come down again soon but not 4 the ratpack event as im working so wats the line up after that anybody know?????? much appreciated

da subzzzz, peace

subz said:
ez peeps,
just a short one 2 try and find out if anyone knows the breakneck line ups 4 the next couple of months.i went 2 the one in may wiv andy c and 2shy and it was fucking slammin sexy gals in there bad boy production and a wicked performance by andy and shy,well worth the journey down from london,anyways i want 2 come down again soon but not 4 the ratpack event as im working so wats the line up after that anybody know?????? much appreciated

da subzzzz, peace

Heard in a post by scope they got sum mad artists booked 4 teh comin months me thinks i heard bout Roni size dynamite, zinc again me thinks???...Hope to see myself up there soon enuff.... Peace :pimp: DAK

we're taking the summer off for a well earned rest (apart from ratpack and the reloaded events of course)

next pier events...
==============
september 24 // zinc ~ dynamite mc ~ bad ace inc. ~ 3d mc ~ sdm vs triple m ~ charge ~ mc freestyle
==============
oct 29 // something very very very special indeed. our best lineup to date fo sho
------------------
join the mailing list at http://break-neck.com for info as it happens

Last edited:
different class triple m sdm zinc dynamite badace 3d charge freestyle all jam packed in one nite and you no the next one is gona have big suprises skope has always got some sneeky trik up his sleeves :applause:

Back
Top Bottom